“Nice alternative ”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We've been traveling up the Oregon coast and we're tired of seafood. Found this place and they had great choices. I had a shepherds pie and my wife had a chicken pot pie. Both very tasty. Service was good. My wife had baked Brie which she said was best ever.

1  Thank WadeandLori
Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Their corned beef and cabbage is unsurpassed. Be sure to go after 4 pm. Top it off with their famous cobbler. Incredible eats. So much food we have to split one order. When weather permits, you can even sit outside with your favorite canine.

1  Thank bearcat1948
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Drove up to Newport to meet a friend I suggested Nana's he's a beer lover.
What's that I asked Sheepherders pie It's was heaven a family of 4 would have a good lunch. with a local micro brew or a well know domestic the meal was excellent.
Love it when a plan goes well with a guest. Thanks sorry I can't recall the waitress's name but she was very pleasant and her suggestion " you'll love it" since then have sent others to Nana's

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We just had dinner at Nana's Irish Pub in Nye Beach. My wife and I both had the Steak and Guiness Pie. The steak was tender, veggies moist, and the gravy of Guiness and brandy was dark and rich. All topped with a flaky crust, the pie was excellent.
They also have Irish and English beers on tap and will gladly make a Black and Tan should you desire one. Desserts looked good but we got too full.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed this place to watch the football game in the bar and get some great food. The Reuben sandwich was great, as was the corn beef & cabbage dinner. We liked the place the first night and ended up there in night two.