“Lovely place”

Mid Town Grill
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Myrtle Creek
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

There was a warm welcome for us when we arrived for lunch. The menu was full and varied, with fresh ingredients. A great experience!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (18)

Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

Great place to stop tiny but just enough
Avocado Chicken sandwich was great
Also Fish and chips
Family run and very friendly with Yummyfood

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

We now have a favorite plays to stop on I5. Best good for 75 miles. Love fish here and one of the best chowders

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Having had a few meals here, I've decided this is a place I shall come to more and more!

Mid Town is a GREAT little restaurant that, I feel, is underrated by many. This may be the fault of the location, but that's fine with me. I'll keep it as my hidden little gem!

Burgers are to die for, especially the Firehouse Burger with its spicy zest!

The fried calamari is cooked to perfection and has a light, almost airy breading! Calamari is so easy to ruin, but that's never the issue here at Mid Town. It's always perfection!

As for fish and chips, you really can't do better than this! I've not had better at the coast!

Don't miss the Mid Town Grill! You can't do much better!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Very good fish and chips - tastes fresh! Small restaurant with friendly service. It's very nice having another option for dinner close to home.

Date of visit: July 2018