“review”
Review of Soco Coffee Co.

Soco Coffee Co.
Description: Denise got her start working here in 2007 when the shop first opened, so she eagerly jumped at the opportunity to become the owner and continue the great reputation we've built over the years. Once you stop in, you'll quickly see why we're the Myrtle Creek hangout spot off I-5. Our relaxing lobby and fireplace make for the perfect place to unwind, and our food and drink selections offer healthy and delicious choices. So come on in for a latte and sandwich, and experience things that taste so great you'll take exit 108!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i reviewed, over and over but this section wants more, so i recon you vote dont really count till you do it their way.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed 1 August 2019

A friend and I were picking blueberries in the area, and wanted a light lunch, so we thought we would try SOCO. My friend ordered a breakfast burrito, which was small and looked pre-made. Looked like something you would buy in the frozen section of the grocery store. My sandwich was the Gobbler. When I got my sandwich they forgot to put the turkey on, so I took it back to the counter where they put the turkey on. The sandwich was $8.99. The sandwich had tomato, lettuce and an avocado spread on it. The bread was they type of sandwich bread you buy in the bread aisle at the store, nothing special. The sandwich for it's size, and being something I could make at home, just seemed overpriced. If I were in the area again, I would try their coffee, but as far as lunch, I'll try someplace else.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019

Without a doubt the best cup of coffee I have ever had. I live in Albany and a couple times a year I make the drive just to get that coffee. Iced Americano with cream, simple yet incredible.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 11 December 2018

SOCO is one of those great surprises you find when exploring. It offers great beverages and delicious items for lunch or breakfast. Great, friendly staff!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Great sit down or drive through coffee shop only 1/2 mile off I5. Clean bathrooms, lovely decor. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018