“Great Pizza!”

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Myrtle Creek
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating, and the freshest ingredients available. Located on Main Street, our friendly staff is ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service! Come in and experience the best pizza Myrtle Creek has to offer!
Reviewed 19 October 2017

They have very good pizza and the spuds are fantastic! It's a little different since they put gambling in there, so we tend to get it to go now.

Date of visit: January 2017
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This Abby's has an excellent manager. This shows in excellent service and by managers involvement in serving customers. Great parking. This isn't a fast food restraint but you don't have to wait long for a pizza. .

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Our family was visiting and we decided to eat at Abby's. My husband and I have eaten there before (the one in Myrtle Creek, OR) and it's a hit and miss experience at best. This time there was practically no one in the restaurant and yet it took us over 45 minutes to get our pizzas and then they were flat tasting like the sauce had been left off. Apparently they had a lot of to go orders which they probably should have told us about so we could decide if we wanted to sit there and wait for a mediocre pizza.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Walked in about 4:30 on a Monday afternoon. One couple dining, no one else there. Ordered 2 pizzas for 4 people, and 4 drinks. Took over an hour to get the pizza. People walking in after placed orders (to go), got their order and left during that time. When pizza was brought to table, had to ask for plates (to me a common sense thing), had asked for two ingredients to be added to one and one ingredient added to other....the pizza we requested one additional item had two added (matched the other pizza). And to be downright honest, the pizza was on the bland side. Also, overly priced. 13 inch pizza was $23.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Abbey's started in Roseburg in '63 or '64, while I was in high school. It was the first pizza I'd ever had and fell in love with it, along with the rest of town. I went off to college in '65 to Corvallis where they had a Shakey's and a Pietro's pizza parlors. To me their pizza was much like a catsup-coated soda cracker with a slilce of pepperoni here and a slice there, much unlike the pepperoni-covered pizza I was used to at Abbey's. Abbey's had more pepperoni on one slice that Shakey's or Pietro's had on a whole pizza. In the intervening years I've had pizza in many places across the country and I still find Abbey's as good as they come.

Date of visit: August 2016