Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We picked this place to stay on our trip to the Oregon Coast because they offered tea! (Note, not just the hot drink, but little sandwiches and fruit and finger foods and all sorts of delicious things). We are really glad we stayed. The food was delicious, and the beds were comfortable. We were the only ones staying that day, and it was great! There was a full kitchen for us to use as well.

One note: The bathroom is at the end of the hall, and I believe that all three rooms use the same bathroom. Since we were the only ones there, that wasn't an issue, but if the inn is full that may make things a bit busier.

I would definitely recommend stopping by, either for tea if you are passing through, or to stay if you would like to check out Myrtle Creek or the two covered bridges. It's a really pretty, quiet area. Next time, we might stay a couple of days and check out more of the pretty creek area, maybe with a picnic lunch. Plus, our room was really nice and comfortable.

Room tip: The Simon Selig room had lots of space, and was really pretty.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dan J, Owner at The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you so much for this amazing review. Rarely do we have more than one couple/family stay the night so it is not usually a problem. We are looking into adding another bathroom upstairs as well. We would love to have you again and we appreciate your support!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Wendy was an amazing hostess to these two weary travelers wrapping up a week of touring the coast. Took a chance on this tiny little town, and it paid off. Luck was on our side, as our visit coincided with the annual Summer Festival, so we had a front row seat to the fantastic fireworks from the balcony. The Selig Room was phenomenal, with so many intricate details and an amazingly comfortable bed. And to top things off, the breakfast was truly a culinary feast.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dan J, Owner at The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review and being our guests. What a treat! Please come again and know that it is guests like you that make our business a joy and blessing!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

This B&B was just where I needed it and I really enjoyed my stay there. It was well located in the middle of a friendly little town and the hospitality I received was top-notch. A lovely room, comfortable bed and great breakfast. Wendi was an excellent and attentive hostess. I would stay there again any time - highly recommended.

Room tip: I chose Simon Selig's Room, which was very comfortable and the right size for me.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Excellent communication from Wendy as I traveled from Coupeville, WA to OR. The house is exquisitely appointed...true to the Victorian era. The beds/bedding are top of the line. You won't find a bed that is more comfortable as you slide between the cotton sheets. Each room is decorated with a color scheme. I chose Minnie's room and loved it. So cozy and right next to the bathroom (the only minus - a shared bathroom for the rooms). This is one of the few TRUE bnb's....they actually serve breakfast! Not just a muffin and tea/coffee. Dan served me a wonderful individual-sized quiche, fresh berry parfait (scrumptious and filling!), chicken sausage and tea. Originally I asked for the French toast but it is more a bread casserole and is large enough to serve 2-3 people! From the moment I arrived until Dan walked me to my vehicle....top shelf all the way. Do not miss this gem nestled in the mountains of OR. Bonus: off-street parking. No worries about the safety of your vehicle as the local PD is next door (just across the street). Peace of mind when traveling alone with a full vehicle.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Dan J, Owner at The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

What an amazing review.... thank you many times over. We loved having you at our place. You have experienced a number of B & B's and have an eye for detail. Regarding the shared bathroom, it is very rare that anyone has to share the restroom because when you book a room, the entire upstairs is yours unless it is in our peak-busy time (mid-summer weekends) or it is family or friends and they don't mind. Other than that, it is exclusively first come - and the place is yours! Please come again. We so enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I just took my mom out for a beautiful Queen's Tea. This was our tenth visit, and once again, it was a WONDERFUL experience. Wendy is amazing and her food is superb. We brought my 7-month-old and Wendy was so accommodating. I know it can be rather tricky to have littles at a tea house, but she didn't seem bothered by it at all. I really appreciated that. (He is as well behaved as you could expect, and we made sure to be respectful of the other people in the restaurant. I think that is very important.) All in all, we were able to have a very relaxing time. I can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Dan J, Owner at The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Sarah,

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review. We are very pleased to read of your experience at The Painted Lady. Wendi is amazing and how she prepares and runs her tea room is a testimony to her talent and heart. She seeks to create a great experience for her guests and your review shows she succeeded. Thank you for being a regular guest at our tea room and we appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this review online. Blessings and we look forward to seeing you again!