Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Worth the trip to Myrtle Creek, OR ! The rooms are beautiful, and the breakfast is great. It's near the wine country in Southern Oregon, so you can stay there and tour the wineries the next day. It's in a small town, so it's very quiet. The front garden is amazing as well.

Room tip: I like the Simon Selig room the best.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dan J, Owner at The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Wendi and I really appreciated you staying at The Painted Lady recently. Wendi has done a great job at making the B & B a unique and pleasing experience. We feel very blessed to have such quality people stay with us. Thank you for your kind review and we definitely hope to have you come our way again in Myrtle Creek, Oregon! Dan & Wendi Jocoy

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I was visiting the Crater Lake and OR coast and stayed for 2 nights at Painted Lady B&B. My first night's stay was so satisfying that I came back for one more night to enjoy the warmth and at the B&B. The house is immaculately decorated and has lot of antiques and historical documents/evidences as well. The bedrooms are comfortable and there is a small porch + a living room area with books to read. There is a dining room/restaurant downstairs that is also worth seeing just for the decoration itself. Finally, I would be remiss, if I don't mention about the breakfast that Wendy serves every morning. Its a 5 course sumptuous breakfast consisting of fruit tart, scones, knish, sausage, french toast, etc that kept me full for the rest of the day. Honestly, I don't remember having such a hearty breakfast in ages! Thank you Wendy for your warmth & kindness; your hospitality is surely a trademark at Painted Lady B&B.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you again for such a gracious and kind review of The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room. Wendi really has done a great job in making the entire experience pleasant and fulfilling for our guests. We hope life finds you well and one day you might return to Myrtle Creek, Oregon. We would love to see you! Dan & Wendi Jocoy

Reviewed 22 June 2012

A fabulous place to get a wonderful lunch. You will not go home disappointed. I live here in Myrtle Creek and I would still like to stay at this beautiful bed-and-breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed 21 June 2012

The Painted Lady Bed and Breakfast Tea Room is my favorite place to dine. The ambiance is exquiste and the food is fabulous. Owners are so charming. It is a perfect place for any holiday, family celebration or a simple quiet and cozy tea and scone afternoon. I give it a high five!

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 April 2012

If you love high tea you must stop here. It's off Highway 5 on the way to Portland. She makes everything from scratch and the food is beyond yummy! Have had high tea allot and this is one of my all time favorites. The house is decorated in the style of old Victorian homes. You do need to make a reservation 24 hours in advance for high tea although she also does lunch and that food looked good too. I am willing to drive the 1 1/2 hours to get there. That's how wonderful an experience it is.

Room tip: Only went for tea
Date of stay: August 2011