“Friendly. Quaint. Well maintained ”

The Painted Lady Bed & Breakfast & Tea Room
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Myrtle Creek
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Description: Our Tea Room is a restored 110-year old Colonial Revival home. Each room has a theme color surrounded by antiques and items to buy.We have a free dress up closet,hats,boas,dresses,shoes& jewelry. We serve Afternoon tea parties,bridal showers,baby showers,and special events. Your hostess is dressed in vintage clothes.It is truly an unforgettable experience. Bring your camera!
Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

This was a fantastic surprise for my wife and I as we took the long weekend to explore some our small towns in Oregon. Wonderful find. The bedrooms are private with the owners in the house next door; the kitchen and common areas are shared but the bedrooms are nicely separated. The house has enough nick-nacks to keep one busy perusing for a few hours. Perhaps, best of all, was a nice quality and lovely breakfast and an enjoyable conversation with the owner. Looking forward to coming back.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

This was our second visit to The Painted Lady B&B. We stayed three nights while we attended a variety a wedding activities in nearby Roseburg, OR. The elegant Simon Room was spacious and quiet. The newly added air conditioning kept us cool and comfortable. We shared evening wine and beer on the porch with family surrounded by flowers and climbing vines. The humming birds are a joy to watch. We enjoyed morning coffee outside, and two of the three mornings, we had our breakfast served to us on the porch. The breakfast Wendi prepares is unlike anything we have ever had, incredible with an amazing variety of delicious treats. We cannot recommend highly enough! The location is a short trip off Interstate 5 and you have access to a beautiful park with a rock water fountain, tennis courts, and covered bridges within walking distance.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 17 July 2019

Having had afternoon tea all over the world and Oregon, Wendy without a doubt does one of the best. Just remember it is so much food you will need to take some home. I always bring a Tupperware container. The way she has decorated is divine and have been there when children brought for tea and the outfits that can dress up in are precious.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 22 December 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time today. It made me feel slightly sorry for my last review because everyone is entitled to a bad day. Certainly, I feel like that’s all my last visit was. Today’s experience was on par with all of my other visits. I’m so thankful for that! I spent the day with my mom, aunt, and cousin, as a “girls day out,” before Christmas. We like to do something similar every year, to stretch out the celebration. This will, hopefully, be our regular spot. The food was delicious. I had the curry chicken sandwich (my favorite), the soup of the day (chicken vegetable), Yorkshire Gold tea, and the chocolate trifle (incredibly delicious). It was so nice to relax and chat in such a beautiful setting. I had always wanted to visit during the holiday season, and I’m so glad I did. The place is decorated so beautifully. I highly recommend visiting the Painted Lady.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful and wonderful place to have brunch. The decorations reminds me of alot of things that my mother had and used when I was growing up. Exceptional food and fantastic atmosphere. The owner does all the cooking and baking fresh every day. She is a angel in disguise, very friendly and caring. You are greeted with a big smile and made to feel like you are sitting at your own home.

Date of visit: September 2017