“Cute place!”

Tommy's All-American Burger Company
Reviewed 26 August 2019

This is a good place to grab a burger and ice cream treat. The burgers were very good and the Blackberry (fresh) Tsunami was excellent. Large selection of things on the menu.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I'm amazed at the review below where someone said it was better as a DQ. Wow, their taste buds must have been off that day. I can't think of a thing DQ makes that's better than someone else's.

But I digress. My sister and I visited the first time a couple months ago and Iv'e been back three times since. Great food, good prices and fun old diner style atmosphere! What's not to like?

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Real good burger. Offering their homemade sauce! I would definitely stop by again. The staff is helpful and bring your meal at the table once ready.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We stumbled on Tommy's, not knowing what we would find there, and we found a gold mine. I'm a milkshake lover, especially cherry milkshakes, but not cherry milkshakes that are just syrup. They have to have actual cherry in it. Hardly anyone makes cherry milkshakes any more and if they do they're not very good. But there on the menu was a cherry shake. I thought I would take a chance and I ordered a cherry shake. It was the best, and bet their other shakes are just as good. And the price was excellent! I also ordered two deluxe cheeseburgers. Again, the price was right but would they be any good. They, too, were excellent. I was just passing through so I haven't tried any of their other menu items, but when I'm in the area I guarantee I'll be back at Tommy's!

1  Thank RodMilwaukie_OR
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten there three times since it changed from Dairy Queen and think it is much better now. Burgers are good size and very tasty.