“Not what I expected-one minus and one plus”

Tommy's All-American Burger Company
Reviewed 15 November 2016

In my quest to discover the best chocolate milkshake in the county I give Tommy's a three which is surprising because I'm confident they have all the makings for a ten. Then had one of the best ice cream cones (large and tasty) I've ever had. This is a neat little restaurant for incredible hotdogs, marvlous hamburgers, including buffalo and elk. Whenever I want a quick dessert with a good burger this is the place.

Date of visit: November 2016
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stop here when we want good comfort food. Usually buy something to take home and eat while watching TV.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Busy place both in and out. Sits over the creek with a nice view. We had various ice cream treats even though the menu is pretty good sized. Burgers, Dogs, Sandwiches, even cold beer. Service was quick & friendly.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Waiting for my $5 dinner of chili & a beef burger, in a booth located behind a very large television...that is not turned on, then.

.... approximately 8-10 minutes passed & my tray with the two items is placed onto my table, the young lady encourages me to:
"enjoy my meal".

I use the plastic spoon only discover chili in my first bite has not been heated!!
in a Styrofoam bowl, as well.
Wow.
Brought it immediately up to the counter & requested heating.
Stranger things have happened so no big deal, right?

I'm now busy eating the burger & a moment later...I overhear another customer wanting TV On, so as to see football game whilst eating his meal with his family on the other side of this tiny diner.

I quickly asked the staff to reduce this object's volume, to NO AVAIL.

I personally don't have a tel-lie-vision at my home.
I resent having to hear football and commercials.

ate my food with speed & did not linger for dessert.

Will not be back.

Certain clients carry more clout than others & sadly customer-service could be compromised.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

The staff was friendly and the place was busy. I got the Tommy burger and it was so good! Got my kiddos the kid hot dog and they toast the buns!! We also got mini ice creams PERFECT for little ones for .50. Prices were good food was good loved the whole place. If you are passing through this is defiantly worth the maybe 5 min off the freeway. Way better than any fast food. And the town is just cool