Lowest prices for your stay
US$115
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$115
PricelineUS$115
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2018

I read mixed reviews on this place & took a chance.My family & a couple of my friends families booked rooms. All had the same complaint -DIRTY, Bugs, possible black mold on ceiling. I reported bugs and dirty towels & was dismissed by workers.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2018

So happy to have been directed to your hotel. Had to drive with son in law help from newport news to Norfolk for a delayed flight. 2nd one in one day. Very nice room. Nice staff. Just don't feel confident by myself in a hotel. Went down to restaurant around 7 pm and alot of drinking but no one eating ended up with a sprite and poptarts. Glad for the shuttle at 4 am. Thank you very much.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 415cynthia
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Friendly staff, clean room. Not a great location, but it was safe and very functional. I like the fact that my room had a full kitchen! Nice surprise! The bed was comfortable and the internet was fine.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Stayed here the night before the Aug 2017 eclipse, so I'm sure the prices reflected that. The reception staff were friendly & helpful and the rooms were clean, but needed some maintenance. Bed were comfortable enough. We were just grateful to have rooms close enough to get to totality the next morning without spending our life savings!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I found this place to be okay, we stayed in quite a few cheaper places across the US (you know the ones where you think someone may have been murdered in your motel room at some point) and this was okay.

Some people have commented that the area isn't the best, and not knowing the area we went out and had a few drinks, to be honest we had a great time and found some great places to eat and drink, but I do agree its probably a little rough but hey ho

I wouldn't hesitate in staying there again, we had a great night.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bluechaos1405