“Good Old Fashion Hamburgers”
Review of Roake's

Roake's
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Milwaukie
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Roake's is not a not a fancy place, it's just a little place that makes big old fashion hamburgers. Of course there are a lot of Hamburger joins out there, but if you want a really good hamburger with really good taste then you have to try Roake's. They have been in the same place for a really long time and that's because they make good old fashion food. It reminds me of the 50's. Go try one or one of there good old fashion Hot doges . Enjoy.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Been in Oregon for over 30 years. This family owned business have been around and continue to be consistent with the flavor/taste of the Coney Island sauce. Great place if you want a quick fix for lunch, or dinner on the fly.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Still the same ole place my Dad took me when I was a kid. Best coney dogs this side of the Mississippi! Introduced my hubby for the first time and all he could say was Mmmmmmmm!

1  Thank Kenda Z
Reviewed 8 February 2016

It's really cheap and affordable. I discovered that Roakes is my favorite restaurant from now on. I love the 12" hot with the Coney Sauce on it.

Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

We like the connys there frys are good and you have to have a chocolate malt that makes it all good. I all so get the short dogs for me I can't do the big dogs.
This is a good place to stop in every one working there is very nice they go out of there way to make your order right.