Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Very clean. Service was very good. The room was very large at a good price. The pool was clean and the water temperature wise was just right. Enjoyed the breakfast of oranges coffee. The only negative was no herbal tea. Good selection of juices. Will stay their again if we are staying in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Good one night stop,
Location suited us just fine.
Reception is small but functional(friendly receptionist.)
Breakfast was ok, not much choice ( but very limited seating)
Room was great value for money,
Nice separate kitchen/dinning area,
Bedroom end bathroom ok.
Worth the money.

Room tip: No Lift so ground floor is better
Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Fred P
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Nice, clean Econo Lodge on the outskirts of Portland. The clerk was friendly and check-in went smooth. We had a nice two-day stay. The lodge's continental breakfast was a little sparse, though, but we managed.

Room tip: Ask for downstairs away from the entrance to the pool
Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank CommunityJournalist
Reviewed 14 April 2018

After the decent reviews on TA, I was hoping for more. Yes, it's a budget hotel, but its details that are the difference between being merely cheap and being good value.

The suites are spacious, and clean, but could be much better maintained. A rocking refrigerator, screw anchors and holes in the walls from previous appliances, plywood screwed over the access door to the jacuzzi tub and random loose cables for the TV's were all part of the package.

The difference between being cheap and being good value was also in the cold and bland decorations and LED lights, and the sparse breakfast options. Meanwhile, the budget designation means cut corners like a single bedside light (no reading in bed if you're on the other side of the bed).

Don't get me wrong. This isn't a terrible place, but in my experience it doesn't deserve the more glowing reviews.

Room tip: 99E is a major road, so all rooms suffer from traffic noise.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank BrioPA
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Basic amenities for a short stay with comfortable beds. Only stayed one night passing through Portland area. Front desk staff are pleasant and courteous, most important, room was clean and well taken care of. "Pergo" flooring, (no carpeting), bedding and bathroom were clean as were the microwave and refrigerator. Little noise from fellow guests or main road. Relatively inexpensive. It greatly exceeded our expectations. We didn't take advantage of the continental breakfast offered, so I can't comment on that. My only complaint was they would not provide me with a receipt when requested stating that because I booked through a 3rd party they did not know what rate I paid. I know this is not true as I have gotten receipts from other hotels also booked through a 3rd party. Overall, a very nice hotel. Thanks for a nice stay.

Date of stay: September 2017