Lowest prices for your stay
US$191
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$191
FindHotelUS$191
StayForLongUS$206
All reviews executive suite hotel guests close to the airport clean rooms microwave shuttle pet freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2020

Just a crappy, old, partially remodeled motel. OK room really nothing to complain about except the pillows. Since about half the guest reviews complain about these you'd think they'd bite the bullet and get some new ones. Nobody likes resting their head on a "rock". But the TV didn't work either even after fiddling with it, still DOA. Called the desk and the "handyman will be right there". Two more phone calls and THREE HOURS later he shows up carrying another remote. To me that's a dead giveaway that they're having issues with remotes and maybe they should be changing batteries instead of waiting for the dead TV calls. Then I tell him (Robert?) that his mask is useless under his nose. He replies with "they don't work anyway". I remind him that 99% of the doctors and scientist disagree with him. He begrudgingly pull it up and mumbles something like "just like what the Nazis did"! Yeah Robert killing two thirds of the Jews in Europe is just like wearing a piece of fabric on your face. No way in hell will we be back!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

It started off with my reservation being magically cancelled in their system, but showing as a reservation in the hotels.com app. They had one room left. Thank goodness I carry Clorox wipes with me because the room was filthy. The floors hadn’t been vacuumed, there was food under the bed. The light switches and surrounding walls as well as door knobs and doors were disgusting. I took before and after pictures. The sheets were thread barren. The beds themself weren’t bad. There was a nasty substance on the ceiling, it looked like vomit. There was also staining on the carpets, ceiling and walls. The hotel staff doesn’t care much about smokers in doorways or in their non smoking rooms. There is a 5.99 breakfast that hotel guests can purchase, it was pretty good. The AC or fan will not stay on so if you are hoping to use that for white noise, don’t. This location is noisy, near the freeway. I expected more, I did let them know about a couple of these items, they could have cared less. Oh well, lesson learned.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christine Nagato-Needleman, Sales at Rogue Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention, Michele. Please accept my sincere apology for the state of the room, I can understand your frustration. I have forwarded your remarks to the Front Desk Manager and Head Housekeeper. We pride ourselves in giving the best possible guest experience, and I’m sorry we fell short in this instance. My name is Christine and I am the Director of Sales at Rogue Regency Inn– please give me a call on 541-282-2115 when you have a spare moment and I’ll try my best to make this situation right.

Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

Upon entry, the front counter was friendly even though we checked in at a late hour. Our rooms were clean.

The beds were more on the firm side & so were the pillows.

Our bathroom fan sounded like it was 30 years old & was going to come apart at any minute.

We had a phone in our room, but it didn’t work. The remote sensor for the TV had fallen behind the shelf, so we had to figure that out to use the TV.

Even though they provide free internet, it was horrible. We were in room 331 which was top floor & pretty close to the middle of the building. I had 1-2 bars of internet signal. I was better off using cell which was at 3 bars.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christine Nagato-Needleman, Sales at Rogue Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Thank you for your review and stay. We are always happy to hear that our staff gave you excellent service. We are sorry to hear about the phone, TV and wifi. We will have maintenance look into those items. Thank you for letting us know. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2020

The first time I stayed here it was great! The second time -- not so much. I was there for medical appointments both times and asked for a quiet room. I was having surgery the next morning. The people above us had at least one child that was stomping, jumping, etc. until 10PM. I finally called the front desk and asked that they call them. That did the trick. Then, when we went to take our showers the tub would not drain very well. There was only a partial roll of toilet tissue in the bathroom and few towels.

Room tip: Check the bathrooms for tt, and well draining sinks and tub. Ask that there are no children above you.
Date of stay: June 2020
Christine Nagato-Needleman, Sales at Rogue Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Thank you for your recent stay and review. We are sorry to hear that you did not have the stay you expected due to noise from the room above and the drain not working well. We know how important a good night's sleep is especially since you were having surgery and we want to deeply apologize that there was some noise from the room above. We are not putting extra toilet paper or towels due to Covid-19 but you can always call for more and we are happy to bring what you need. We do hope we have the opportunity to make this right and make your next stay wonderful with us.

Reviewed 15 May 2020

The hotel has just about everything, Dinning at the Hotel, great restaurant, lively pub, staff is friendly and always helpful. They have shuttle to and from the Airport and near by rental car agency's . The rooms are clean and comfortable. the hotel has a pool, spa and exercise room.

Room tip: elevator for all floors, at the lobby and each end.
Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank lunar2
ChristineNN7, Director of Sales at Rogue Regency Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2020

Thank you for your review and recent stay with us. We're thrilled you had a wonderful stay and thrive on this type of feedback. We're glad to hear you had excellent service from our staff and you enjoyed the pub. We're happy you found the rooms clean and comfortable. We look forward to serving you again the next time you're in Medford!