US$155
US$146
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn Medford(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$96
BestWestern.com
Sovana Inn(Medford)(Great Value!)
US$100
Priceline
All reviewscouple of nightsroom was cleancoffee makereasy accesswould stay here againcaliforniainternetchain
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I chose this motel based on some of the decent reviews and the price. It is also located near the freeway. I checked in and was given a room that had filthy bedsheets. These were not laundered sheets with stains. These were used sheets with stains and the bed had been made up with these sheets! See photos attached. I immediately complained to the front desk. The lady there moved me to another room but the sheets were dirty too! I ended up requesting clean sheets and towels and changing it out myself.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We reserved a room at Motel 6, Medford north and were happy to see the sign but the roads there are horrendous!!! We made it somehow to the room but when we left for a meal and tried to get back were messed up.
The room was fine. It was a noisy night though as some of the occupants were loud.
The front desk personnel were friendly and accommodating.
Previously, we had stayed at Motel 6 south Medford and it was better in easy access and quietness.
Internet is extra, which just seems wrong somehow!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

For $65 I can't ask for a lot. Beds pretty comfortable and room pretty clean - small, light stains on the bedspread grosses us out. Ice maker didn't work and the people staying here are questionable. But overall, several restaurants around and a decent stop...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

By the time I remembered i needed aplace to stay for the CX Fest music festival, all rooms in Central Point, Medford, and all surrounding areas were booked or already being price gouged. I remembered this Motel 6 because we stayed here before when on and early flight out of Medford international. The room rates were fabulous, the room was larger than I expected, it had a standard sized bathroom with a tub, but because we were staying for so long we brought a lot of our own things including our coffee maker, small fridge and our own food, towels and toiletries. The site is quiet and safe, it has pool if you are staying more than one day, and there was plenty of parking even if it isn't right by your door. Staff was very helpful and accommodating and although we did not need our beds changed every day, they made sure we had fresh towels. The front office night staff was very helpful in getting us to our concert parking sight fast and easy. 3 of those nights we arrived back after midnight and we felt safe and the place was quiet. I'd be happy to stay here again is this was not my first time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Stayed in over 15 hotels in the last few months, different chains and many Motel 6s.... this was by far the cleanest of them all. I always go over the room with my own cleaning supplies, and the floor was spotless, no dust either. I was shocked. Relative to other Motel 6s, the sketchy activity was low.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo