All reviews couple of nights early flight room was clean easy access california internet chain
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I had a confirmed reservation for a non-smoking room for an extremely busy weekend for Medford lodging businesses. We stopped by hoping to check in early and the clerk said no, they were full the previous night so early check in was not possible. OK, we'll return at 3...no not guaranteed to be able to check in then! Throughout our conversation, the clerk asked at least five times if I wanted to cancel our reservation. Then, even with confirmed reservation, I was told they only had smoking rooms and did I want to cancel...again. The clerk's attitude was disrespectful and bordering on rude. We didn't have other options for lodging so we said we would be checking in late as we had a function to attend. Again I was asked if I wanted to cancel! At check in time we were greeted by a different clerk...not much happier! Also we were required to let her copy both of our IDs. As frequent travelers, we found this a bit strange. The room did smell of smoker; it was moderately clean with burn holes in the bedspread and burn stains in the bathroom...not our best motel experience.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I was traveling from California to Washington. I have had no problems with the rooms themselves at Motel 6 so far. they are clean and have everything i need. Since most of these motels are located directly next to the freeway, i have learned to ask for a room facing away from the freeway. one sleepless night with the wooshing of trucks all night long was enough. in this particular motel in Medford i learned to ask for an upstairs room next time. At 11 pm someone moved in upstairs that kept pounding the floor and dragging things across the floor. i tolerated it until 2 am (my fault), then called the desk and they managed to get him to stop. be aware: thin floors, thin walls.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the freeway are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms. Super friendly staff. Good rates.
Bed is hard and pillows are pancakes. Didn't sleep well due to other guests inability to keep noise to a normal level, Not the hotels fault. Within minutes to mall and many other stores. Lots of food variety nearby.
I would stay here again if in the area.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2017

They would not provide blanks in my room. I was given a room with a sheet and a parachute like covering, that was as thin as the sheet. When I asked for a "blanket" they informed me that they did not have any.
Why would I stay in a place that didn't offer a blanket to sleep with.
Also it is not free WI-Fi as advertised on certain websites.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2017

we stayed aat this motel on 01/22/2017 it was the worst experience ever.Room was filthy no microwave no mini fridge ice machine broke and did not offer coffee or continental breakfast as advertised.The room stunk horrible.I am from klamath go to medford once a month for dentist I will not go back.It needs to be closed down for false advertising and filth.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business