Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2020

thought I found a deal. First the manager left right after I got my key card to break up a fight or something. I got into my room and it had no light( no lamp or anything), no tv, no towels,broken windows and plywood for a door. I went to ask for a towel and nobody was at the front desk( around 6pm_7pm). Do not go here.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2020 via mobile

The place is very unsafe. Highly risky to stay. Don't risk yourself to stay there, instead pay a few more cents and stay safe.
OYO management is also very rude and they just want to take your money. They should have refund me some amount, later on they just decided not to pay

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2019

First of all we arrived and the room was so dirty (hairs, dirty towels, dirty floor,the shower...). We didnt complain cause we just wanted to spend nice night together. That night I just get my period and a small stain of blood was in the sheet. Next morning when we just went out and we forgot to do the check out. When we came to do the check out the recepsionist in very bad manners said they were keeping our deposit ($100) just because our sheets were dirty. REALLY??????? $100 JUST FOR A DIRTY SHEETS? We asked to talk with the manager and she refused that all the time. We offer to buy new sheets or pay for a reasonable price a new ones. She denied. Was awful. After that we paid $154 for the very worst motel we've ever been. Just terrible. NEVER GO THERE!!!!! IT IS NOT WORTHY AT ALL. THEY STEAL PEOPLE.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

We were looking for a cheap night in Medford, so we went there without looking, but it was horrible, the room was so dirty, I can’t believe my eyes. I even feel bad in the bed.
The motel was occupied by some weird people who walk around, I felt no safe here. Don’t go there.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2019

If I could give this place a zero, I would. When we arrived, at about 3:00 in the afternoon, there was no one in the office, no one answering the doorbell, no one answering the phone. When the guy finally came up to the office from the rooms, he was rude. I asked him if he was the owner, and he replied, "Do I look like the owner? I can't say anything about the rooms as we walked out after a very difficult and frustrating interchange with the manager. We had reservations through Booking.com, who later came to our aid and, I believe, was able to get the reservation cancelled. The woman at Booking shared with me that the manager was equally rude to her and hung up on her twice!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank kaplup
PriyojeetM1, Manager at OYO Hotel Medford North OR, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Hi, Pl. note that our rating on Google is 3.7 which is better than some of our more expensive competitors like Econolodge, Days Inn,Motel 6,etc.At the same times our rates are much more reasonable than our competitors. Hence, on most days we are fully booked and it becomes very difficult for our staff to entertain customers who land up in the property before the Check in time and ask irritating questions and demand that rooms be given to them before the scheduled time. However, most of these customers linger on well after the check out time.In brief, Mngt does not give any apologies about your reservation as the feedback we received was that you were equally rude and disrespectful to the staff. Regards Mngt