Lowest prices for your stay
US$140
FindHotelUS$138
Hotels.comUS$141
StayForLongUS$164
1,485 results
All reviews dog park parking lot pet area room was clean hot tub sausage bw freeway motel dogs hospital seattle clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020

The Wife was very happy with the room, primarily with the modern decor and space at the end of a two week trip. Quiet room as well, though smokers downstairs did leak a bit into the room. Straightforward temp control on the wall unit. And C-H-E-E-P, cheap for the area and compared with the past stays here. This is strongly recommended.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2020

I stayed here for a work trip with the Oregon Department of Forestry. I returned to my room one night to find all of my things missing and the room cleaned. To make a very long story short, the hotel mixed me up with a group of people there with the Oregon Human Development Corporation and failed to follow multiple policies and procedures before emptying my room (myself and my employer were never contacted- the night shift thought my key card just didn't work and kept rekeying it). All of my things had been thrown into plastic bags or haphazardly into my suitcase. My cosmetics were ruined, my Kindle was damaged, and several items that were going to be returned had the boxes thrown out so I couldn't return them. I was left with no room, away from home, and 10pm at night and the general manager who contacted me has never followed through even though I emailed her as she asked. I am in the process of escalating the issue with Best Western, but am left feeling disgusted at the way this whole situation has been handled.

As far as the profiling, it has been pointed out to me that because my last name is Ramos and the Oregon Human Development Corporation serves farmworkers and disadvantaged Oregonians that the staff just assumed I was part of the group that checked out with the OHDC. The staff of course denies this, but their stories don't add up. I will never stay in this hotel again- I'd rather sleep in my car. I've never been treated so poorly, had my privacy so grossly violated, or received such poor customer service resolution.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kelseyr978
Reviewed 25 November 2020

Room was nice, staff was helpful. I do feel the dog area could be better maintained. There was trash all over the place in the "park" and very little light. It was a little sketchy to walk the dogs in the dark. Some maintenance and lights would make a world of difference.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020

have stayed in over 6 different BWs over the last two months, some in Or were not so great, but this one stood out. Room was clean, well appointed, and staff were great. I was in large Uhaul and had trouble finding parking, desk clerk came up w/ solution.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 19 September 2020

Was evacuated from Shady Cove, Or. due to Obenchain Fire Sept. 12 and 13th. Had cat, requested ground floor.Noticed most all of employees esp. Office wearing masks. Room clean, a.c.working. CASE,at front desk very professional and efficient and helpful. Bed was great ...only complaint I had was the pillows were overstuffed and lumpy.It is an older hotel but as I was evacuated they gave me some discounts which helped a lot. The other 2 ladies were also nice. I also had a gap around my door but it locked so happy. Because 20 yrs.old looked like needed new carpeting. STAFF was the best, including the masked cleaning personnel!

Date of stay: September 2020