“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
Review of Larks

Larks
Reserve with OpenTable
Larks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 317 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Just love this place! We needed to comeTo Medford for medical reasons, and they accommodated us coming out in three hours early.

Two queen beds were very comfortable. The AC worked well which is important here in Medford.

I love the bar and the restaurant. During the week there is happy hour. On Fridays and Saturdays there’s live music.

I love that The inn at the commons is central to downtown Medford.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Usually motel type restaurants are not very good but the reviews of Larks in Medford were very positive so we gave it a try for lunch. The reviews were right on. The food was very good and the service was excellent. The restaurant is spacious and bright and it has a nice bar area. I can only vouch for lunch however I have found that lunch is a good indicator for other meals. Dinner will be next.

1  Thank Lloyd T
Reviewed 2 April 2018

If you love southern fried chicken, mash potatoes and green beans like mom used to make, this is the BEST!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The chef at Larks, at the Inn at the Commons, keeps topping her game each time we eat there. The specials are always superb. Tonight is was a Gochujang Marinated Ono fish filet with a Basil-Wasabi Cream Sauce, Lemongrass Cauliflower Purée on Grilled Asparagus. Amazing! Larks is no doubt the best dinner restaurant in Southern Oregon.

1  Thank Julie L
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Decor is nice but food so-so We both felt rushed by waitress She was busy as it was lunch time but she barely answered our questions Prices were a bit high for the quality My husband ordered sandwich that was supposed to be like a French dip It had 2 very thin slices of meat an all bread I ordered Caesar Salad with prawns There were 3 prawns on salad A bit skimpy for the price Then when waitress brought our check she charged us for 3 meals An we didn’t see her again Si I deducted 3meal an Just left cash on table Most likely won’t return You can give it a try perhaps you will have better results

Been to Larks? Share your experiences!