“Fun 50's diner”

Debby's Diner
Ranked #43 of 317 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Great breakfast place with fun and friendly staff. I have only come for breakfast and have been for awhile. Food is delicious and is our goto place for breakfast when I come to town to visit family;

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

It is awesome food, service and atmosphere!! One of our favorites, will definitely continue coming back in future!!

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We have always been curious what this place is like so we finally stopped in for breakfast. Our service was outstanding. We liked the menu choices. I could even get a small portion (which is awesome).

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

What's not to love about a 50's themed diner! Huge menu, huge portions of down right good home cooking! Fast friendly service everything you'd expect from a diner.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Although I rated this on a family breakfast outing, I go there with my wife 5-6 times per year (my R. V. Storage lot is next door) but also go with church buddies for food and fellowship. Anything you order is good and service has always friendly and efficient