“Great for breakfast”

Debby's Diner
Ranked #43 of 315 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

We have always been curious what this place is like so we finally stopped in for breakfast. Our service was outstanding. We liked the menu choices. I could even get a small portion (which is awesome).

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

What's not to love about a 50's themed diner! Huge menu, huge portions of down right good home cooking! Fast friendly service everything you'd expect from a diner.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Although I rated this on a family breakfast outing, I go there with my wife 5-6 times per year (my R. V. Storage lot is next door) but also go with church buddies for food and fellowship. Anything you order is good and service has always friendly and efficient

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Food is great. Atmosphere is great. Just like a 50's diner with red vinyl chairs and chrome trimmed tables. Service was lightning fast and servers were funny and friendly. A must see place while in the area.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

This is a very unique 50's style restaurant ! We had an excellent Lunch here ! The staff was excellent ! You must stop and see to appreciate

Been to Debby's Diner? Share your experiences!