“Great burgers, fries and shakes for a good price.”
Review of Burger Spot

Burger Spot
Ranked #49 of 307 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Very centrally located in downtown Medford area. They have wonderful cheeseburgers and fries. I have also had thier strawberry shakes. A little pricy, but good. Other food was well priced and was filling for lunch. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

It was by accident that we discovered the Burger Spot as we passed through Medford. After dining there, we are sold! It has the best burger and warm and welcoming ambiance. It may not be fancy but it provides a memorial dining experience. We anticipate making it part of our Medford experience each time we visit! The burgers and sweet potato fries are are great. The beer selection is limited but excellent. The food is served fresh and hot. And, Kirk is the best host we've come across In a long time!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

My grandson and I went to the Burger Spot in downtown Medford (they have moved to 318 E Main St, Medford, OR 97501) yesterday for dinner. We only had a few minutes between Karate classes at Chip Wrights so we needed someplace where we could get our order out in a timely manner. I was very surprised and very pleased. It is just like a homemade burger and beats Jaspers, In and Out and Wayback in quality and price. My grandson had chicken strips and fries! Our bill was just a little over $11.00. Hard to beat. You do have to get out of your car as this isn't fast food, but we were in and out of there in less than 1/2 hour. Parking is easy. There is street parking, a lot behind it, and the parking garage just a block to the north. My new favorite burger joint!

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best burger in the west and the sweet potato fries are pretty good too. Kudos to Kirk Smith and his wonderful Burger Spot!!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

My husband & I ordered burgers, fries and cold drinks. For $1. extra I ordered a gluten-free bun which surprised me. A delicious, fresh whole grain one made locally! Old fashioned, funky wall decorations; clean and cool. Order at the counter; polite and prompt-- freshly made sandwiches with all the trimmings.