“A 10!”

Punky's Diner & Pies
Ranked #14 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Super clean, in fact immaculate, including the bathrooms. The tables were clean – no sticky stuff. The food was super tasty, not “greasy spoon” but down-home. Great service, great prices.

1  Thank giMo42

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Polite servers, clean restaurant and good food. The omelette potatoes and toast I had was a large meal. The breakfast meats inside were tasty but the eggs a bit over cooked for an omelette. The toast and potatoes were very tasty. A big plate for about $13.00 per person.

Punky R, Owner at Punky's Diner & Pies, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

I am so sorry that you omelette was over cooked and we would have been glad to fix it for sure, fortunately it is not the usual. Thank you for letting me know and for your nice review. Please come see us again and let me know that you are here, I would like to say hi and see how you are doing.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Have eaten at Punky’s many times but this was the first time for a salad. Had the delicious Cobb salad which included chicken, avocado, bacon bits, boiled egg and tomatoes. The service was once again very good! Wonderful intimate diner for breakfast or lunch. They also have excellent pies.

Punky R, Owner at Punky's Diner & Pies, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hi Ellen,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and fantastic rating. I am glad that you enjoyed your salad, I know they are my favorite not matter which one I have. I really appreciate your taking your time to send me this review. Looking forward to seeing you again real soon. We appreciate all you wonderful comments.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We had lunch and everything was fresh and homemade. Pies are fabulous! Great huckleberry ice cream and rhubarb pie.

Punky R, Owner at Punky's Diner & Pies, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you so much for the rave review and fantastic rating. We really appreciate your business and hope that you will come back and see us real soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

First off, the service is very good. Many checks by the table and friendly. However a 50 minute wait is just too long. yes, a Saturday is a popular breakfast time, but it seems more support in the kitchen was in order. I did enjoy my omelet and my husband's chicken fried steak was good. He didn't care for the red potato preparation.

Punky R, Owner at Punky's Diner & Pies, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

We definitely had a long wait last Saturday and we are sincerely sorry. That is not the usual wait time. We were short a cook that day and the ones we did have were relatively new. I am glad that your service was very good, I know everyone of the staff were doing their best to make it a good experience in spite of our failures that day. I hope that you will come see us again sometime.
I cannot apoligize enough for the long, long wait.