“Hidden gem”

Add it.
Centennial Golf Club Grill
Ranked #93 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Description: This is the restaurant that is located at the golf course and serves very tasty food. Their Asian chicken salad is excellent and it is served in senic surroundings facing the golf course. You can sit inside if you prefer and their are multi-television sets with sports activities.
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great breakfast and lunch venue. Friendly and responsive service. Wonderful soups,salads and sandwiches. You will not be disapppointed.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

my wife and I went to Centennial for lunch today and enjoyed sitting on the patio. After waiting at the sign asking us to wait to be seated for 5 or 10 minutes we were finally told to sit anywhere. To be fair they were very busy (over 50 people) so the service was slow but they were courteous. My wife had a Caesar Salad and it was fine for a run of the mill salad. My lunch salad was average but the Blue cheese was runny as though it was bottled dressing. My Pasta Primovera on the other hand was quite good, with lots of artichoke hearts and olives. Their sandwiches and burgers looked very good and we will try them on our next visit. I would recommend eating lunch here on a nice day so the patio view can be enjoyed

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Our first visit. High ceilings make it quite noisy, but it is a golf club house. Menu is really modestly priced. Food was good, and plentiful. Service was attentive. We will do it again.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Unfortunately I have nothing positive to say about our dining experience here. We had reservations and received a phone call on the date informing us their patio was closed due to a special event. We decided to go anyway and eat inside. The first problem occurred as they seated us (8) adjacent to the patio which had an extremely LOUD band playing, and they weren't good. The door to the patio was opened and closed often and we couldn't even converse. Next, at 7:30, as we arrived, we were informed they were out of the Prime Rib special, the only reason for choosing this restaurant. We asked the waitress to open the wine, and I've never had this occur before, she put the bottles on a tray and removed them from our sight. I've always had the wine opened at our table and it took her a considerable amount of time to return with the open bottles. At that point we all regrouped and perused the menu. Several of us ordered the steak, some salmon and one pork tenderloin. The steaks were all cooked improperly, all over cooked. The salmon was flavorless, and the pork tenderloin was described as ok, not great. After sending the steaks back and a discussion with the manager, the steaks were all taken off the bill and they did comp the wine corkage fees. The recooked steaks finally arrived after quite a wait, finally cooked properly. The entire meal should have been comped, and there are 4 couples who will never cross this threshold again.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Are here for lunch with my hubby while playing golf. Very convenient to golf course and relaxing. Nice covered outdoor dining area. My grilled chicken salad over mixed greens was fine, nothing special. Hubby's fish tacos were the same. Place was crowded at mid week for lunch, not only golfers.

Been to Centennial Golf Club Grill? Share your experiences!