“Impromptu breakfast”

Real Deal Cafe
Ranked #28 of 307 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 October 2015

First time there; a large restaurant with knotty pine walls and tile floor. A pleasant waitress gave us good service and good coffee. My husband had the special: banana stuffed coconut french toast with bacon and eggs, the day's special, & I tried the 1/2 order of biscuits and gravy. Everything was very good and we will return!

1  Thank joylmoran

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Went here for breakfast, service was horrible and food was about the same. They brought my wife out a charred black English muffin, she told them it was not acceptable, when they brought her a new one the waiter smiled and slid the cold burnt one in front of me as I was waiting for mine too and then he just turned and walked away........seriously? I live a couple blocks away and will never eat here again.

1  Thank Josh D
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Had breakfast here and was delighted to see how friendly everyone was from the staff to the customers, This is a smaller restaurant so seating is more limited. The breakfast was delicious and fresh,. Staff was very attentive to our needs and kept our drinks full,. Being here for the first time felt like we had been coming here for years very nice

Reviewed 13 October 2015

Cheap, bitter coffee was my first disappointment here. Rude service was the second. Ambience is charmless. In order for me to consider future visits to Real Deal Cafe, the food would have had to be exceptional. It wasn't delicious. It was barely average. My husband and I shared a ham omelette. I asked our server if the hash browns were gluten free and she was clearly impatient with my question. "I don't know," she said. That's all... no offer to ask the kitchen, so suggestion of fresh fruit (which was good).... just a dead end until I either proceeded with my order or left without eating.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

One of the best breakfast I've had in the Medford area the day my wife and I went was busy They only had one waitress working but she kept up with service coffee cup never got empty breakfast was hot and fresh and promtly served.