“Attentive Staff, Clean & Cool; Packaged Food!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #26 of 317 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2016

The ATTENTIVE staff was the best part of my visit. Served in a cool, clean and nice environment, the food is what you'd expect: pre-packed and frozen, "nuked" for your dining pleasure.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

We have eaten here several times and personally we've had great service. For instance the wait staff has cheerfully arranged for me to substitute extra veggies for potatoes or rice. The food is Red Lobster, same as every where and we enjoy it once in awhile. Due to our travel time we are usually here during slightly off hours, between lunch and dinner so they are not typically very busy. Will return because, dang, what do they put in those biscuits?!

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Ordered drinks an appetizer... apitizer came still no drinks...ordered dinner, salads came still no drinks....finally drinks came...when dinner came my diner was wrong so they take mine away...leaving husbands in front of him...does he eat while they remake mine or does he let it sit and get cold...he feels bad as its my birthday and he took me there because i wanted seafood...mgr brought out my potatoe and vegies in case i wanted to start...MY COMPLAINT IS TAKE AWAY ALL MEALS AND REFIRE THEM...DONT PUT PARTS UNDER HEAT LAMPS AND DONT MAKE OTHER GUEST SUFFER WITH EATING ALONE OR WITH COLD FOOD...manager and employee super apologetic 25% off free desert and two coupons...but my husband ate alone and my dinner is in a togo box and probably wont get eaten...he feels like he ruined my bday (he didnt) but really would have been so much better to redo both our dinners so we both would have had hot food and been able to eat together.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

We have eaten here several times. It's a lot like eating on a roller coaster. The quality of the food and the service varies greatly each time. Sometimes the entrees are yummy and other times the food is over-cooked or so plain. The waiters are all over the rating chart, too. You can get a great meal with an attentive, friendly waiter....or not. We must enjoy the mystery of eating here.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

Very very yummy food. I paid $30 for the Bar Harbor Lobster dish with all kinds of seafood and noodles. It was fabulous except for one of the three lobster tail pieces was dried out.
The server was very engaging and helpful.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!