“Good solid food, reasonable service considering they were short handed.”

Elmer's Restaurant - Medford
Ranked #11 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Elmer’s Restaurant provides our Guests with a warm and inviting family dining experience that offers seasonally fresh entrees, and premium, made-from-scratch favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Oddly, I’ve never been to an Elmer’s, I didn’t even know they existed until this trip, and now I’m seeing them seemingly everywhere I go…
I did breakfast with friends, it went well for all of us.
Considering there was only one waiter seemingly serving the entire place, he did really well to keep the food coming, and take care of us.
Thanks for your excellent work, Myles!
Because I’m doing Keto, I wound up with a meat and egg platter.
The eggs were over hard just like I like them, the bacon was quite good.
It was just a tad slow getting our tabs paid, as the waiter had to buss hot plates, and ring us up.
Would I go back? Yes. It was good food at a good price, a nice dining experience.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I've been to Elmer's several times and have found the food to always be good as is the service. The prices are very reasonable and the servings abundant. I especially like their ham and eggs...so very tasty and always filling,. For a good meal in a comfortable environment...Elmer's is the place.

Kolten L, Guest Relations Manager at Elmer's Restaurant - Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Afternoon Jerry,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you've enjoyed your visits to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Love having breakfast at Elmers. Their breakfast food is delicious. I almost always go for their Looking For Sun omelette. The hashbrowns are always crispy and there is always plenty of bacon on the omelette. Top it off with a delicious hot chocolate. YUM!

Afternoon,

Reviewed 30 July 2018

A very nice place to eat. Not very fancy, but who needs fancy as long as the food is good and it was. The service was very good as well.

Kolten L, Guest Relations Manager at Elmer's Restaurant - Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Morning Paul,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you enjoyed your visit to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Elmers is in the Quality Inn parking lot. Serves breakfast all day. Has a variety on its menu. Pleasant servers and staff.

Morning,