“Take out orders welcomed”

Buttercloud Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Buttercloud Bakery & Cafe is an artisan bakery specializing in biscuits, sticky buns, muffins, scones and other downright delicious baked goods. We also offer breakfast and lunch sandwiches featuring local ingredients piled high on our signature buttermilk biscuits. Beverage options include everything from espresso and French press coffee to local craft beer, wine and sodas.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I ordered via phone and picked up my order on time. The food was hot and tasted excellent, made with local ingredients. My single criticism is that the menu is somewhat limited. Their primary target audience is breakfast and lunch, heavily balanced towards the breakfast side. The parking lot is also a bit of a drawback, for such a busy place, being only 8 car slots. I'll be going back, for lunch sometime and see if it changes my rating.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

The coffee was terrific. The chai I had was incredible. Most of their products are sourced locally and the food was great! There wasn't a lot of options for gluten free items on the menu but there were things to order and it was delicious! I would recommend this to anyone in town.

There's a little porch area to sit outside and eat. The inside is small but perfect. There's even a huge park nearby to take the kids!

1  Thank 980robyng
Reviewed 16 September 2018

My sister and I ate here for lunch. We each had the chicken sandwich and ate it open faced and ate the top half with honey for dessert. We will be going back when we’re in Medford.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing place with great atmosphere. Love to go there for breakfast and brunch. Good coffee and amazing biscuits

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Just go ! You may wait ,You May not . You will be delighted by the staff , and their menu selections are wonderful ! The goods from the Bakery make a way to take some home . Seriously,I cannot imagine not being happy with your choice of eating here