“Never disappointing and had plenty of gluten-free options”

Cicilys Pastaria & Grill
Ranked #19 of 317 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Service was excellent with a pleasant, helpful waitress. I tried the Risotto with grilled vegetables. It was very good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I really enjoy the wood-fired salmon dish and also feel they do a nice preparation with the chicken marsala. We enjoy the pesto vinaigrette with salads however the blue cheese dressing seems to lack blue cheese. Overall one of our favorites for Italian fare.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Food and drinks were great! Service was horrible- slow the entire time. My friend got to the restaurant early and waited in the bar for us. It took 20 mins for anyone to ask if she wanted a drink. Once we were seated, we weren't sure who our server was. Good thing we ordered appetizers! We would have been starving and without food for probably an hour.

The last time I ate here, it was a few months after they opened. Food was great but service was slow then too. Nothing has changed. Doubtful that I will ever dine here again.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Three of us with discerning palates really enjoyed our food here. Our dishes were each prepared as requested. They were flavorful and good size portions. Just be sure to save some room some dessert! The gelato/ice cream is amazing! Good idea to make plans ahead to get reservations, too. Seems to be a popular place. Seating was a bit quieter towards the back, closer to the kitchen.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

My wife and I just came back from dinner and shopping tonight and I just had to leave a quick review.

I had the Alfredo with chicken and mushroom and it was delicious. My wife had the scampi with shrimp and she said it was delicious. It was the best Italian dinners we've had in a long time. We also had the bruschetta as an appetizer and the tomatoes were so fresh and juicy, the vinaigrette dressing was perfect.

We'll definitely return and we HIGHLY recommend anyone else to go. Definitely get your Alfredo with mushrooms, it really adds deliciousness.