“A cozy pub! ”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Around 3 pm, I rode my bike from the Hilton Garden Inn in Medford, Oregon to the Four Daughters Irish Pub. I started out on the really lovely bike path that passed a beautiful creek but because I was solo, decided to stick to the main auto roads which were just as quick and easy (paths had some evidence of homeless encampments and I was kindly warned about not riding later in the evening).
The Pub was just lovely but a bit dark so I sat downstairs on the sofas by the windows and later went upstairs by the windows that looked out over the street, it was lighter and had a really nice view. The upstairs area had a huge old fashioned bar, cozy tables and a game room. Downstairs had cozy couches and an old fashioned large bar area also.
If I wasn’t watching my weight, I would have sampled the traditional Irish Pub food that was on their menu! The half chop salad with huckleberry vinaigrette (I mixed it with Bleu Cheese) and house tomato garlic soup was plentiful and delicious, even on a warm summer day. The dark (revolving brands) Porter beer on tap was cold, smooth and refreshing. The menu had something for all tastes including vegan burgers.
The service was great and very friendly. Clearly, on a Friday evening, the place gets hopping!
Overall, it was a fun warm woodsy typical Irish Pub, loaded with ambiance and clearly a favorite hangout for both visitors and locals of all adult ages!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have been here quite a few times with always a good experience. Friendly staff, great atmosphere, and food is outstanding.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Came in here at 830 with a group of 7 and quickly found seating upstairs. Waitress was excellent and on top of things and offered to split the checks before we even had to ask. Food and drinks came out fast and was a good as everyone expected. Very happy with this place and look forward to coming back.
My only complaint is that pub is dark. You will need a light on your phone to read the menu.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Staff always does a great job taking care of our big groups. The upstairs big room is great for your big group's, food is great!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

It all starts with good waitresses and we got one here. We had the St. Louis style ribs and the Corned beef and cabbage. The ribs with the garlic fries were perfection, I loved them. Unfortunately, my wife thought that the corned beef was from a can...I don't like that stuff so...5 stars!!! Get the ribs, you won't be disappointed. If you like dark beers, I also highly recommend the Hop Valley Vanilla Infused Porter.

Been to Four Daughters Irish Pub? Share your experiences!