“Nice atmosphere”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have been here quite a few times with always a good experience. Friendly staff, great atmosphere, and food is outstanding.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Came in here at 830 with a group of 7 and quickly found seating upstairs. Waitress was excellent and on top of things and offered to split the checks before we even had to ask. Food and drinks came out fast and was a good as everyone expected. Very happy with this place and look forward to coming back.
My only complaint is that pub is dark. You will need a light on your phone to read the menu.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Staff always does a great job taking care of our big groups. The upstairs big room is great for your big group's, food is great!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

It all starts with good waitresses and we got one here. We had the St. Louis style ribs and the Corned beef and cabbage. The ribs with the garlic fries were perfection, I loved them. Unfortunately, my wife thought that the corned beef was from a can...I don't like that stuff so...5 stars!!! Get the ribs, you won't be disappointed. If you like dark beers, I also highly recommend the Hop Valley Vanilla Infused Porter.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had a large group so I called ahead for reservations. We got one of the lounge areas by a fireplace. It was fun seating, but a bit difficult when it came to eating. We were all adults so could figure out how to balance plates with just a coffee table to rest on.

1  Thank alohakai925