“Great staff, good food love the big room for big group's!”

Four Daughters Irish Pub
Ranked #7 of 317 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Staff always does a great job taking care of our big groups. The upstairs big room is great for your big group's, food is great!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

It all starts with good waitresses and we got one here. We had the St. Louis style ribs and the Corned beef and cabbage. The ribs with the garlic fries were perfection, I loved them. Unfortunately, my wife thought that the corned beef was from a can...I don't like that stuff so...5 stars!!! Get the ribs, you won't be disappointed. If you like dark beers, I also highly recommend the Hop Valley Vanilla Infused Porter.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We had a large group so I called ahead for reservations. We got one of the lounge areas by a fireplace. It was fun seating, but a bit difficult when it came to eating. We were all adults so could figure out how to balance plates with just a coffee table to rest on.

1  Thank alohakai925
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We were promptly greeted and seated. the pub was very quiet for 7pm due to a big local event a few miles away but it was very dark inside and difficult to read the menu. We ordered their fried pickles which were crispy hot and flavorful. the teriyaki burger was hot and juicy filled with teriyaki sauce and all the burger vegis too. the turkey bacon avocado sandwich was a little lack luster served on a hamburger bun as well. a choice of breads would have been nice. a little expensive for pub food but the pickles were awesome as were the garlic fries and sweet potato fries ordered with each sandwich.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Some of the food was authentic: I got the bubbles and squeak which was good, as was the 4 Daughters beer. My husband got the clam and shrimp linguine which was plentiful and tasty. Our waitress was friendly and gave us a brief history of the area. I like the old world atmosphere. The bathroom was clean. Overall, I would say it is worth a visit.

Been to Four Daughters Irish Pub? Share your experiences!