Lowest prices for your stay
US$190
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
HIExpress.com
US$190
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$226
US$187
SAVE US$39
PricelineUS$189
Hotels.comUS$189
Lol.travelUS$226
All reviews coffee maker would stay again bed was comfortable front desk staff free breakfast one night walmart shower ihg tv sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2020

to start off don't go there if you need sleep, the walls are so thin you can hear the guys next door snoring or doing his wife or girlfriend at 3 am in the morning, you have to be a computer specialist to work the tv which does not have a guide to tell you what's on ,so bag that idea, at the beginning of all this,first she quoted me over the phone the room was 130 then when I got the it was Im sorry I quoted you the wrong price ,which now the price went up to 140 not including tax, when we were all done the bill was 185 ,oh did I tell you they put on a incidental charge on the bill just in case you charge anything to the room, checked my bill today and they still haven't credited my account, don't go there

Date of stay: August 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Hi Leonard G,

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. We aim to provide efficient and frictionless experiences for guests on the move. I am sorry to learn about the disturbance you felt from other guests and for the issue surrounding your bill. I would like to look into this and have sent you a private message to obtain additional information about your stay.

Again, thanks for staying with us. i look forward to your response and being of further assistance.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 August 2020 via mobile

A bit of a slip for HI EXPRESS. STAYED 4 times others in past 3 weeks
This a weaker one. Primarily - thin walls? Noises from hall and adjoining rooms.
Coffee maker problem.
Dark stain in tub/shower
Easy access. Easy parking

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank midastew
Reviewed 25 July 2020

This is a brand new hotel so we were really pleased with the condition of all aspects of the hotel. I liked that they added additional shelving throughout the room to give you the maximum space off of the floor. Loved the large bathroom and the AC thankfully worked really well.

1  Thank lpunkin
Reviewed 24 July 2020

This hotel is in a great, accessible location and appears to be either quite new or recently remodeled. The lobby was excellent and room quite nice - about what you'd expect for a newer Holiday Inn Express (I'm an IHG Plat and have stayed at many).

Unfortunately, our stay was marred by a nearly constant procession of noise: footsteps from above, slamming doors, conversations from room next door, pounding from room next door, drunk group outside on the patio very audible through window. In fairness to the hotel, this was partly a consequence of the other guests staying (which appeared to be some sort of youth baseball team and their not-well-behaved parents). But having a reasonably quiet stay should not be conditional on the absence of obnoxious guests: the sound insulation in this property is quite awful, and frankly surprising for what otherwise *looks* like a new property (but perhaps the building is old?). The amount of noise transmission through walls, and especially through the ceiling, is not acceptable for a hotel in this class.

I suspect some other positive reviews noting the quiet rooms involve fairly low load factors at the hotel, since it is not that old. Indeed, if the hotel is less than 60% full, I the staff can mitigate noise transmission through room separation. But for my three night stay, two of the nights were booked full (I checked to see if it were even practical to request a different room - it was not). It also seems to have been a mistake to book a suite, since the suites are all clustered together near the center of the building and seem more likely to be booked by loud families (in contrast to most other hotels where the suites are the corner rooms and most quiet).

In any case, if you come at a time with low load factor and other guests staying on business, you will probably have a very nice stay here as the room and location is great. But I have to write this review of my actual experience, not what a hypothetical experience is. And to that end, the building is not suitable for use as a hotel, and as a result you are risking a noisy and irritating stay by choosing to stay here.

Date of stay: July 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

Hi rubiety,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding soundproofing and the noise during your stay. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 July 2020 via mobile

The hotel was great, nice and quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Tbe bed was comfortable and tje entire hotel was neat and clean. They didn't put much effort into the breakfast. There were two different muffins, two fruits, some oatmeal and drinks.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple