“Nice addition to downtown”

Common Block Brewing Company
Ranked #26 of 308 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner, the servers were polite and made a good recommendation for my wife's meal choice. She enjoyed her meal salad with fish. I had a burger (very juicy) and fries.

It all tasted good but the quantity of the fries was minimal and they were very short segments that were difficult to eat without a fork. I felt like I got the leftovers from the nearly empty fry basket with my meal.

We will try here again, hopefully the fry thing was a one off event.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Great addition to downtown Medford. Medford needed something new and good to get people to visit the downtown area and stay in Medford instead of going to Jacksonville or Ashland for lunch and dinner. The food is excellent and service is great too!

1  Thank The Brit II
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Had lunch with a couple of friends. Large portions of food easily shared with a second person. The Common Block has ample parking, handicap access, great menu and a lot of craft beer. Minors are welcome in the restaurant side. Outside seating available. Can't wait till they're completely done with their new interior look!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Arriving after 8 on a Saturday at a nearby hotel, we asked for a nearby place. We got quick salads to take out. Excellent food, friendly folks, good prices.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

A MUST Try! I shared with 5 people and EVERYTHING was GREAT! I can't WAIT to go back!!! I want to try EVERYTHING on the menu! GREAT service too!