“Great flavors and generous portions”

Vim Thai Restaurant
Ranked #133 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 5 September 2018

My wife is vegan, and I eat as she does most of the time, so we were a bit put off at first to see very few items on the menu that fit her dietary restrictions. Nearly every entree was listed as coming with pork, chicken, or beef, and we didn't see an all-veggie or tofu option. Fortunately, the waiter explained that most of the dishes on the menu could be made with tofu instead of another protein and without fish sauce. The dishes we ordered were delicious, but we found out as our meal was drawing to a close that they use a bit of MSG in their dishes, and this is something we'll remember to ask be omitted next time. The food and service were both very good, so I think it is safe to say that there will be a next time. I'd highly recommend the papaya salad, pad kee mao, red curry, and the dish featuring chili, garlic, and mint.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Pad Thai had no flavor. Fried won tons had almost no filling. This is the third time I have tried going here - third time disappointed. Tried different things each time. I won’t be back.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I hope we picked a bad night...

We just wanted a couple of pretty standard Thai noodle dishes and my wifes Pad See Ew combination was average (but good temperature) and my Pad Thai was the worst I have ever had.

It was a luke warm gluggy mash of noodles and I could not tell what meat i was eating as it was just part of the mash.

The dish was just warm telling me it was not freshly cooked ... and the two prawns on top of the dish appeared to have freezer burns.

We are not the type of people to complain at the time and make issue...we travel a lot (including Thailand last year) and know good fresh food and value

Sorry Vin Thai but that was our experience.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Delicious curries and pad Thai, great and kind service and music. Will definitely return! Could use better attention to the restrooms....

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Superb restaurant. We come her often and it is always great. Everything made with fresh ingredients. Dishes are innovative. Noodles all outstanding. Service and attention to customers is great-warm and friendly staff.