“Great food and beer!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Kaleidoscope Pizzeria and Pub! Kaleidoscope Pizzeria and Pub is a pizza restaurant in Medford, Oregon. We're locally owned and unlike any other pizzeria in Southern Oregon. We offer gourmet, stone-baked pizza and an assortment of other freshly made menu items. You'll love our inspiring and vibrant dining space filled with one-of-a-kind work from local artisans. We pride ourselves on exemplary service from our friendly and knowledgeable staff. Enjoy a seat in our open-atmosphere dining room or cozy outdoor seating area. Our menu includes: * Gourmet Pizza * Sandwiches * Soups * Salads * Seafood * Steaks * Deserts We've had the honor of being voted Best Pizza by the Medford Mail Tribune for four consecutive years. We can accommodate large groups for birthdays and other celebrations. Whether you're dining in or placing an order to go, we look forward to having you as our guest. Call us today for more information or view our website!
Reviewed 2 October 2018

My wife and I have eaten here several times and very much enjoyed the food and beer. The staff is attentive and the salads are huge!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

It's been hard to find a thin crust gf pizza I like. This is a traditional style pizza dough and it was surprisingly delicious! I wished I lived closer because I would come more often. Highly recommend. Great service too!

Do come early for dinner if you want a table because it gets busy. Very popular!

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Wanted a place with pizza and good salads. Went here on recommendation of hotel staff. It was just perfect. Split a side salad, they are huge and we each ordered our own 10” pizza, mine was Mediterranean. You got to choose wheat crust as an option. Service was good too. A great way to end our week of trekking at Crater Lake/Redwoods.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Kaleidoscope’s salads. My favorite is the Sesame Soy. If you are feeling daring, you will want to add mozzarella sticks to your meal. I’ve never been disappointed in the food selection here! The service? Well it’s usually a hit or miss. I’ve been really fortunate the last few times & I've gotten a pretty good server.......his last visit, not so much. I’ve never had a server roll her eyes so much at my very few requests or ignored my table as much as this one did, yet was very attentive to her tables she thought she was going to get a better tip at. But the icing on the cake was when my friend & I were finished with our meal & we got our bill, or should I say when our bill was not so politely tossed at our table with nothing else said.

1  Thank Holly D
Reviewed 11 September 2018

great food, great beer in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. the out door seating that was added is a treat with the plastic surround and heaters its good for anytime of year.