“Gallup Anniversary ”

Grape Street Bar & Grill
Ranked #74 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Was a great night. We enjoyed the patio with around a fire pit. The only downfall had Z NOTHING to do with the bar. A woman came outside and sat next to us to smoke her cigarette.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Ive been to Grape Street several times. By far my favorite luch spot in Medford. Anything Ive ordered off the menu has always been presented well, very very tastey and filling. If you havent had the "Salted Carmel Porter" your missing out.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Love this place! This is the restaurant our staff chooses when we have a bday lunch. Good prices, incredible food, and friendly staff.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Brick walls, dance floor, high ceiling and A BIG BAND! Live music! People eating, dancing, visiting. What a fun place. I had the pulled pork - nothing to rave about. The bun did not hold up, the meat had too much BBQ sauce on it but the side salad was great. Garlic fries were recommended and they were awesome. Crispy but tender inside. Great waitstaff - a bit overworked. Perhaps another person on board during Big Band nights? TV's: Too many but at least the sound was off so we could hear the GREAT BIG Band: Southern Oregon Jazz Orchestra, I think was their name. Awesome bassist! Street parking.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I had a business lunch there and I was disappointed in my experience overall. Our server was obviously overworked, in a hurry, minimally attentive. The menu was small [for lunch] and my prawns were dry. I would not order them again, nor would I re-visit the restaurant.

Been to Grape Street Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!