Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Hotels.comUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
SnaptravelUS$89
All reviews front desk next morning clean rooms stayed here maids fridge guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2020

This is an amazingly clean and modern hotel experience! The front desk agents are always willing and able to help with any problem and the maids do a wonderful job cleaning. The hotel was recently renovated. When I checked in it was a quick and smooth experience. I'll be coming back again soon!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Dirty, smelly, Poorly cared for room with a stain on bedspread. Hard to relax in a room like that. I kept my socks on! Hallway unclean, homeless loitering even at 4:45am when I met my taxi (which is their “shuttle”) the taxi was not clean. The whole experience was uncomfortable. Stay somewhere else. See my photos! Don’t believe their pictures.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Jonathan Pratt, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Roof Inn & Suites Medford - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

I am very sorry about your experience at our property. I will look into your complaints. We hope to see you again soon to correct this experience.

Reviewed 18 July 2020

Clean the sheets better and besides that great room.
Great front desk service the ladies were super nice!
Can’t beat the price
Place was recently renovated. So it’s nice.
Honestly I can do a better job cleaning the sheets just use some bleach. Like they were clean. But like still dirty you heard.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jonathan Pratt, Guest Services / Front Office at Red Roof Inn & Suites Medford - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review. I will look into the sheet issue with our laundry company and housekeepers. I will pass on your compliments to our front desk staff, they will appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2020

Great room, but tons of people loiter around. Never had an issue, but unkempt individuals are all over the parking lot, hallways, sitting in cars, etc. This property has a shelter/hostel vibe. All of them seemed to know the staff. Again, I didn't have an issue, but maybe stay in a better part of town?

Date of stay: June 2020
redroofm2019, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Medford - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. We are currently working with several charities how help people displaced by Covid-19 until they can get a new place to live. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

The rooms are spacious and very clean. The staff are friendly and the are very helpful and kind. We weren’t able to have their hot breakfast because of the covid restrictions but they always have pastries and juice and coffee for breakfast. The location is close to restaurants and grocery stores. I would highly recommend staying here, plus the price is right.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank cphillips7605

Thank you for staying with us and writing a great review! I will pass on your compliments to our staff, they will appreciate them. We hope to see you again soon!