Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$93
Comfort InnUS$95
Expedia.comUS$102
Hotels.comUS$102
FindHotelUS$96
eDreamsUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Check in was smooth and pet friendly. room was comfortable and very well priced.
I will stay here again now I know how to get to it for its not that easy but worth it.
beakfast was also pretty good.
good job!

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Turk204
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Do not stay here with your children or you will be charged! I arrived late to a double queen in which my youngest daughter slept in, accidentally leaking through her diaper onto the bed. My husband and I kindly stripped the bed and piled the blankets for the maid. When I noticed an extreme overcharge on my card I immediately called. Mellisa the manager told me the sheets were a " nasty discussing yellow and you are going to pay for that and it is a lot less then anyone else would charge." The rudest unethical individual I have spoken with in a long time. So if you are sick, have cancer, animals, children, construction: Do not stay here unless you want to be charged hidden fees, reported Mellisa.

Room tip: Do not stay
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2019

This is a great hotel, kind of interesting way to get to it, but u-turns allowed --- The staff went out of their way to be helpful and considerate of our needs. They even gave us adjoining rooms which was so helpful for our family. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast delicious and did I mention the staff was awesome. It is also super close (less than 4 minutes) to the airport.

Room tip: We were on the 2nd floor middle and had no problem with sounds or views.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 6 May 2019

The motel itself was clean, the staff at the front desk was friendly, the breakfast was adequate but GOOD LUCK if you are planning on watching TV in the room. Although the TV was a flat screen it was very small. They seriously need to update the size of the televisions in the rooms. Folks, this is not the 1990's! Also we were looking for the motel in broad daylight and it was like looking for a needle in a haystack. We had to loop around several main roads, go down a back road, make a u turn in a parking lot and practically say a prayer to find the place. Although you can see the Comfort Inn Sign looming above their parking lot, the problem is finding how to get to the motel itself. I can't imagine trying to find this motel at night after dark.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Roseburg394
Reviewed 21 April 2019

our room, breakfast, tv, microwave, refrigerator, closet space, cleanliness, the kindness and competency of staff were above average.

the big BUT is trying to find it. We had a map, a gps and sight of the comfort Inn North and took us 3 times to find the entrance. ARGGG

Room tip: one side of the hall is a little more expensive, but the view is excellent and the balcony was enjoyed.
Date of stay: April 2019