“The waitress was awesome.”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #60 of 105 Restaurants in McMinnville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here late Sunday night, we got the prime rib stroganoff, my husband liked it, I liked the noodles.
But we took back to our hotel the cinnamon rolls, and the waitress was so nice and made me a batch of soft spread butter for them, I liked her a lot.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Came for breakfast on a Tuesday am and stood around for a good bit despite few diners. Eggs were underdone but home fries were nice and crispy. I was dismayed to receive my plate with a live bug on it which they did replace with fresh food though well into the meal. The rest of my companions were almost done (and surprisingly charged us for fully as well). Won't be back.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I shouldn't be surprised all the Shari's have gone downhill over the years. The waitress was very lacking and barely even seemed to care. The food was lackluster at best. The tables were crowded even though it wasn't that busy. The hasbrowns felt like they were cooked forever and were so crusty they didn't even have flavor.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We were visiting in the area and decided to stop in for an early dinner. Seated promptly. Lots of variety on the menu, including breakfast all day. Two of us had the turkey burger, which was very good, and someone else had the Shari's breakfast sampler, which was very good. It is nice to have local ingredients. Service was excellent and the manager stopped by to make sure we were satisfied with our meal. Very good experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We took a late breakfast there on a Monday. Very good omelette & scrambled eggs - tasty, and not overdone; excellent hash browns with enough crispiness and not too much; and very, very good coffee, in a carafe on the table so we controlled our refills. Service was smiling, friendly and prompt. All ages, from strollers to walkers, were happily being served. Prices are quite affordable. We were satisfied on all counts. Long-time Shari's customers in several NW towns, for the best of reasons.