“For Coffee Lovers”
Review of Flag & Wire

Flag & Wire
Reviewed 27 May 2015

The owner was kind, knowledgeable, and passionate about his work. My husband and I were in McMinnville for a wine tour with "Cellar Door" for our 30th Anniversary. We stopped by in the morning on Mother's day, for pastries and coffee. I had a latte, and hubby had a drip. We both said, "BEST COFFEE WE'VE EVER HAD"...and he is picky :) I am hoping that he opens a shop in the northwest side of Corvallis!

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Just stopped to grab coffee and it was very good. Had an Americano. Asked about food, they had some limited selections but gent that helped me suggested a nearby restaurant for a decent sit down lunch. Thanks for the great coffee and great referral!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Charming place with great service. This place has the freshest brew available for reasonable prices, definitely will return.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I are "coffee snobs" and this place is hands down the best espresso this side of Portland - hands down. Plus they roast their own beans so they know a lot about the whole process from farm to bean to cup.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

the owner Nick is on a steep learning curve, as soon as he learns something interesting about coffee or the treats he sells he is sharing. True, the best decaf in Mac. Every treat has a story and relationship.The sense of community is palpable here. Try the cardamom latte...fill your nose with a new experience.