Spindrift Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Coast Cabins(Manzanita)
Surfside Resort(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Rockaway Beach Resort(Rockaway Beach)
Tradewinds Motel(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Haven Motel(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
Beach Stay Motel(Rockaway Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsoregon coastlady on receptionwithin walking distancecharming townshops restaurantscouple blocksrooms are smallbed roomminute walk to the beachcoffee potnight staycheck in was easyconvenient locationchecking insitting areamotelpet
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Could not have been simpler to book, stay. Booked via Air BnB. Had to defer stay, they credited our account. Room was super clean, new mattress, comfy clean bedding, beach-proof floor and shower. We even forgot our cribbage board and when we asked if they had one, the incredible office manager called 15 minutes later and had fetched her personal board to loan us. Above and beyond :)
All the towels we could use, which was helpful for dog situation (very pet friendly).
So close to beach/sand dune/black bird/ coffee shop etc etc.
Could not recommend more highly on all levels.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Not the first, nor will it be the last time, I choose to stay here. Located only a few blocks from the ocean, and steps from various shops, it's the perfect get-away. I enjoyed even more, the clean & nicely furnished room. But above even that, the staff are amazing. They treated us like family, even remembered previous phone calls and visits, wanted to make sure our stay was top notch. And it was! There are several outdoor activities for options that are not that far away via car. The beach is a perfect place for dogs and campfires.

Room Tip: Pictures on website for each room. Staff are helpful on the phone to help pick the best room for your needs.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Amazing place for the money and location couldn't have been better. Coffee and homemade breakfast goodies next door, close to the beach, clean and comfortable, and friendly staff. We had access to free DVD's to borrow and great beds. I'll be back!!

Room Tip: We loved #4.....very quiet!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2016

I stayed at the spindrift inn last nite and had a very pleasant time. The inn is an old 40's style motor court, close to the beach and right on the main road. The check in was great, Lorri ( I believe is her name) was super helpful and made sure I got the room that met my needs. The room was very clean and had everything I needed. The walls were a little thin, but no noise after everyone settled in for the nite. I slept good on a comfortable bed. A nice, clean bathroom and lots of towels. Good shower.
I would recommend this nice motel when you're looking for a place in the sweet town of Manzanita.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I just got back from a five-night stay at the Spindrift Inn. I stayed in Room #1, right behind the office. Not a fancy hotel, but that's a good thing. Clean room, quiet, free parking and best of all, it's right in the middle of the beautiful little town of Manzanita. A block from the beach, an easy walk to coffee, dinner, drinks (the town's only pub is right across the street). I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo