Review Highlights
Beautiful

I have been going here for 30 years. For a while it had turned into a homeless camp. There is also... read more

Reviewed 9 June 2019
Karen M
Drain, Oregon
Snakes, low water, garbage

Reviewed 15 July 2019
A_chevy90

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019

We were chased 6 times by aggressive snakes (black with yellow orange and red stripes). They came right up to my small children and I while we were getting on life jackets and lunged towards us.
and my young daughter was sitting in the water and got pinched by a giant lobster sized crawdad. Theres a ton of them. Be careful and wear water shoes or they will pinch your toe off.
The water was so low there was no falls. I thought we came to the wrong spot. Had a foul smell..
Previous people left garbage everywhere
Thinking because there is no trash can like other picnic areas.
But the water was nice and warm. If it weren't for all the snakes and all the giant crawdads coming up to us it would have been great.

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank A_chevy90
Reviewed 9 June 2019

I have been going here for 30 years. For a while it had turned into a homeless camp. There is also picnic area.

Date of experience: July 2018