Surftides Lincoln City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Pelican Shores Inn(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Whistling Winds Motel(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Nordic Oceanfront Inn(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Lincoln City(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)
View Hotel
All reviewsmist restaurantfront deskkeurig coffee makersteam roomocean viewonsite restaurantoregon coastbeach accessdouble queengas fireplacehot tubcookiesprivate balconywine tastinggreat viewbeach frontindoor pool
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Have been waiting in lobby for over 3 hours! The front desk women have looks on their faces that they could care less when we get our room!!!! It's now 3:57pm and they still don't have my room ready!!!! Have given every other couple or family their room immediately!!!!! WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Jordan G, General Manager at Surftides Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hello williamson0020,
I apologize you were not able to check into your room upon your arrival over the weekend, but our guaranteed check-in time at Surftides is 4pm. We certainly strive to make early check in available, but it is not guaranteed and there are occasions (typically on holidays weekends as you experienced) where this is not possible. We have several different room types available so the guests you saw receiving their rooms earlier than 4pm more than likely had different room types reserved from what you had booked.

Good luck in your future travels

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

One of the outstanding views on the Oregon coast. Set high above the beach and rocky shoreline watching wave crash and eagles soar while sipping coffee and eating a great meal.
They serve an excellent breakfast with friendly staff. Easy to get there from Lincoln city or new port.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Marvin S,
Sounds like you had the perfect morning! So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, even though the temperatures were quite cooler than what we are accustomed to. Please come see us again soon when you need another beach getaway!

Take care

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My room was clean and well organized. There was a fireplace in my unit. Small fridge, microwave and K cup coffee maker. Hair dryer was available. There is a small work out area next to the indoor pool.
The staff were exceptionally friend and made us comfortable. They provided a local book with attractions & restaurants.
Just wish there was a way to clean the balcony chairs because there is a nice view from the balcony. .

Room Tip: ask for the quieter floor if you can. This hotel has families and children can get noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Patti L,
Thank you for the kind words, we are so glad you enjoyed your recent visit with us. Unfortunately with all the seagulls and pigeons on the coast, balcony cleanliness is a never ending job. The private balconies are in my opinion the best feature of our rooms, and we obviously want our guests to be able and enjoy this area. So please contact our staff anytime, 24 hrs a day if your balcony needs attention.

I hope that we see you again on a return visit Patti L.

Take care and safe travels

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Nicely remodeled and comfortable room. Good restaurant and bar onsite and nicely located. My only complaint is that we paid for a jet tub room, which we got, but the jets didn't work. So much for the romantic relaxing bubble bath with my wife and no offer to reduce the amount paid upon notifying the front desk of the experience. Nice ocean view and great beach access! Would visit again, but would question paying for the jet tub. Otherwise, an enjoyable time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Mr. Skye,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent visit with us. I apologize the jets in your tub didn't work, that's the whole reason you get a jetted jacuzzi tub so I can understand your frustration. I also apologize when the situation was mentioned to our desk staff, it wasn't resolved. I will make sure to go over your experience with our staff but I also want to make sure you leave satisfied. Please contact me directly @ 541-994-2191 ext 126 and I would be happy to discuss further with you.

Again thank you for your time and hope to speak to you soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Great service!
Beautiful view!
Place to roast marshmallows!
But the pillows gave me the worst headache I've ever had in my life.
The tub barely fits 3 people & has tall steps in pool & hot tub; like you gotta lift your knees to you chest. I actually slipped & fell near the pool while walking. Scrapped my left knee & now makes odd sounds when it bends. It's an ok place but I probably wouldn't come here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello Rachel A,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent stay with us. Most hotels have a few different pillow options since everyone has different preferences for firmness.....if you do choose to stay with us again please do not hesitate to ask for other options. Also I am so sorry to hear about your slip and fall while you were with us. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further if you would like, 541-994-2191 ext 126.

I hope you're on the mend, take care