Surftides Lincoln City
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$123
BestWestern.com
US$184
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$88
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$130
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$128
ComfortInn
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$122
Shearwater Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$132
Looking Glass Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$277
US$266
Ester Lee Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$97
All reviewsmist restaurantfront deskkeurig coffee makersteam roomocean viewonsite restaurantoregon coastbeach accessdouble queengas fireplacehot tubcookiesprivate balconywine tastinggreat viewbeach frontindoor pool
Reviewed 14 February 2018

My room was clean and well organized. There was a fireplace in my unit. Small fridge, microwave and K cup coffee maker. Hair dryer was available. There is a small work out area next to the indoor pool.
The staff were exceptionally friend and made us comfortable. They provided a local book with attractions & restaurants.
Just wish there was a way to clean the balcony chairs because there is a nice view from the balcony. .

Room Tip: ask for the quieter floor if you can. This hotel has families and children can get noisy.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Jordan G, General Manager at Surftides Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hello Patti L,
Thank you for the kind words, we are so glad you enjoyed your recent visit with us. Unfortunately with all the seagulls and pigeons on the coast, balcony cleanliness is a never ending job. The private balconies are in my opinion the best feature of our rooms, and we obviously want our guests to be able and enjoy this area. So please contact our staff anytime, 24 hrs a day if your balcony needs attention.

I hope that we see you again on a return visit Patti L.

Take care and safe travels

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Nicely remodeled and comfortable room. Good restaurant and bar onsite and nicely located. My only complaint is that we paid for a jet tub room, which we got, but the jets didn't work. So much for the romantic relaxing bubble bath with my wife and no offer to reduce the amount paid upon notifying the front desk of the experience. Nice ocean view and great beach access! Would visit again, but would question paying for the jet tub. Otherwise, an enjoyable time.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Mr. Skye,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent visit with us. I apologize the jets in your tub didn't work, that's the whole reason you get a jetted jacuzzi tub so I can understand your frustration. I also apologize when the situation was mentioned to our desk staff, it wasn't resolved. I will make sure to go over your experience with our staff but I also want to make sure you leave satisfied. Please contact me directly @ 541-994-2191 ext 126 and I would be happy to discuss further with you.

Again thank you for your time and hope to speak to you soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Great service!
Beautiful view!
Place to roast marshmallows!
But the pillows gave me the worst headache I've ever had in my life.
The tub barely fits 3 people & has tall steps in pool & hot tub; like you gotta lift your knees to you chest. I actually slipped & fell near the pool while walking. Scrapped my left knee & now makes odd sounds when it bends. It's an ok place but I probably wouldn't come here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello Rachel A,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent stay with us. Most hotels have a few different pillow options since everyone has different preferences for firmness.....if you do choose to stay with us again please do not hesitate to ask for other options. Also I am so sorry to hear about your slip and fall while you were with us. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further if you would like, 541-994-2191 ext 126.

I hope you're on the mend, take care

Reviewed 7 February 2018

All of the people are so nice! The way the welcome your pets is amazing! What amazing gifts for the pets with the pet fee! Clean rooms, warm welcome, anything you need they got it! We have been coming here for years and the progression through the years has been amazing! There is no other place we like to stay! The pool is always warm and big so we always have room to swim! The hot tub, sauna, steam room and gym are a definite plus! And being right on the beach is the absolute best thing!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

First night we had no heat. Was told that there was going to be a Keurig coffee maker there. there wasn't. We only had four people was charged for 5 people. other than that it was great. View was great on the balcony. The Mist restaurant was amazing. Great food and friendly people. Front desk when we checked in was great. We did enjoy the stay. The fire pits were not lit. But, we went and asked for them to turn them on and they did. The snores were terrific.

Room Tip: beds were to firm for our taste.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello Sandy V,
Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for leaving us your feedback on your recent visit with us. We appreciate the kind words and so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy our wonderful restaurant.
I apologize you had no heat the first night, that's unacceptable when staying during such frigid temperatures. We also do have keurigs available so I hope the staff was able to get one delivered to your room for the remainder of your visit. I am curious about the charge for a 5th person you are referring to, we typically do not charge by the guest, but rather by the room you have reserved. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me directly at 541-994-2191 ext 126.

Take care and hope that we see you again soon Sandy.