Liberty Inn Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$221
LibertyInn
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$144
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$194
Hotels.com
US$397
US$312
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$221
  • Beachfront
US$166
Hotels.com
US$266
Captain Cook Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$123
US$39
Pitchup.com
US$111
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmist restaurantfront desksteam roomonsite restaurantocean frontoregon coastdouble queenbeach accesscookieshot tubprivate balconygas fireplacewine tastinggreat viewoceanfront roomthe room was niceindoor pool
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Great service!
Beautiful view!
Place to roast marshmallows!
But the pillows gave me the worst headache I've ever had in my life.
The tub barely fits 3 people & has tall steps in pool & hot tub; like you gotta lift your knees to you chest. I actually slipped & fell near the pool while walking. Scrapped my left knee & now makes odd sounds when it bends. It's an ok place but I probably wouldn't come here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Jordan G, General Manager at Surftides Lincoln City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hello Rachel A,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent stay with us. Most hotels have a few different pillow options since everyone has different preferences for firmness.....if you do choose to stay with us again please do not hesitate to ask for other options. Also I am so sorry to hear about your slip and fall while you were with us. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss further if you would like, 541-994-2191 ext 126.

I hope you're on the mend, take care

Reviewed 7 February 2018

All of the people are so nice! The way the welcome your pets is amazing! What amazing gifts for the pets with the pet fee! Clean rooms, warm welcome, anything you need they got it! We have been coming here for years and the progression through the years has been amazing! There is no other place we like to stay! The pool is always warm and big so we always have room to swim! The hot tub, sauna, steam room and gym are a definite plus! And being right on the beach is the absolute best thing!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2018

First night we had no heat. Was told that there was going to be a Keurig coffee maker there. there wasn't. We only had four people was charged for 5 people. other than that it was great. View was great on the balcony. The Mist restaurant was amazing. Great food and friendly people. Front desk when we checked in was great. We did enjoy the stay. The fire pits were not lit. But, we went and asked for them to turn them on and they did. The snores were terrific.

Room Tip: beds were to firm for our taste.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Hello Sandy V,
Just wanted to take a moment and thank you for leaving us your feedback on your recent visit with us. We appreciate the kind words and so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to enjoy our wonderful restaurant.
I apologize you had no heat the first night, that's unacceptable when staying during such frigid temperatures. We also do have keurigs available so I hope the staff was able to get one delivered to your room for the remainder of your visit. I am curious about the charge for a 5th person you are referring to, we typically do not charge by the guest, but rather by the room you have reserved. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact me directly at 541-994-2191 ext 126.

Take care and hope that we see you again soon Sandy.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We requested a room on one of the upper floors with a fireplace, and that's exactly what we got! The room decor was delightful, a nice "at the beach" feel. Fireplace cozy, deck with chairs a perfect place to watch the waves. Bed was comfortable and clean. Nice bathroom. Wooden floors clean--a good by the sea choice. Enjoyed the large TV and best of all the easy access to the beach and nice long walks. Employees pleasant and helpful. We will be back!

Room Tip: Room facing ocean and with a balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Dirty, pubic hair on toilet when we arrived, burnt out lights. Kind of gross.They updated everything except for the old funky wallpaper on the wall and the beds. They hold $30 off of your credit card for a bunch of days and claim it's standard procedure, The person I was talking to on the phone when I complained about this hung up on me. The food at the restaurant is pretty good, Front desk staff are snots. This was our 3rd stay and I finally learned my lesson for a room that was almost $200 a night not a good value. Having a Keurig coffee maker in the room doesn't make up for rude staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family