Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews hot tub on the deck starfish manor rose petals flights of stairs private deck partial view gas fireplace get away closer to the beach our honeymoon romance package overlooking the ocean no elevator beach access great room opened the door sound of the waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

I had one of the rooms that was right at the water with a shared balcony and jacuzzi tub in-suite. The view is amazing. However, if you have any sort of mobility issues, the stairs of death will be risky for you. You have to go down four flights of steep stairs to get to your room since there is no elevator. The trade off is you can stay at the next door Starfish Manor, but have to walk up a hill and down all those stairs to get to the beach...either way, stairs of death. The staff and accommodations were all wonderful, however, so if you're fine with stairs, this is a great place to stay. The view alone, just perfect! I will definitely be going back!

Room tip: front rooms have great views, cheaper rooms on upper floors don't have a view
Date of stay: March 2021
Dianna D, Owner at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review We hope to see you again very soon! :)

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Our stay was a last minute stay. Our room was large and warm when we got inside. The room over all was well decorated and nice. When I went to take a shower I noticed an old bar of soap high in the shower corner. It looked like it had been there for quite sometime. The only other complaint I might have was there was not a lot of space in the toilet area, only about 40” or so.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank K5483WWsamanthaf
Dianna D, Owner at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We will look into this promptly.

Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Check in was easy and the woman at the counter was kind, but my request to check in slightly early was ignored and not even acknowledged and when we arrived we had to wait in the parking lot for an hour until the very last minute before 4pm to get our key.
The view was beautiful and the bed very comfortable. The hot tub on the deck appeared nice but was built as if it were meant to keep people apart. The seats are in opposite corners so you are unable to sit next to each other and see the ocean. Also there was no privacy as the hot tub is fully exposed to the people on the beach below. The first night we couldn't get the temp above 98° so we were too cold to stay in it for more than a few minutes before returning inside. The second day however we were finally able to get the tub to heat up.
The layout of the room was poor with only one nightstand. My husband and I rearranged the room for our stay to make the room functional. There was no available drinking water, the coffee offered was terrible and we had to request plastic ware from the front desk and it took us two hours to get it. Also, the bathroom set up is by far the worst I've ever been in. I'm 5'2" and 110lbs and I couldn't take a shower in the tiny stall without hitting my elbow, knee, or bumping the door open. The cubby for the toilet was also awkward and poorly placed.
The room had been updated with new paint and carpet wich was nice. But the amenities were definitely lacking. I've never stayed in a room at the coast that didn't at least have a small booklet or guide to list the tide charts and give names and numbers of local eateries or things to do.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dianna D, Owner at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and love to know how we could have served you better! With that, we would love the chance to discuss some of these items with you. While we do our absolute best to accommodate early check in requests, we are not always able due to the popularity of our accommodations so while we try to let guests check in early, it is not always possible. Our check in time begins at 4:00 pm and I am happy to see you were able to check in a few moments before our standard check in time. We are so sorry you found the layout of the hot tub to be distant and the privacy lacking, if we were to put up a privacy wall, it would severely impede the view offered from the suite. We also apologize for the temperature of the tub but am glad to see it got up to temperature quickly for you! We also appreciate your understanding in that dishware has been removed from the suite as well as the in room literature due to COVID and we plan to replace those items as soon as possible. Thank you again for your comments and we can't wait to be your accommodations next!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

The room was really nice and spacious. Loved the gas fireplace and the view of the ocean. The hot tub on the balcony was lovely and the perfect size for two people. The only complaint is that the lock on the sliding glass door to the balcony was faulty, and locked after we closed the door. Thankfully we were able to get someone walking on the beach below to get help from management, who was able to cut the security chain on the hotel door and let us back into the room. If this had happened later in the evening it would have been a really bad situation, as the beach was completely deserted after it got dark the previous evening. It would have been a very long night of sitting in a hot tub to prevent from freezing to death!

Room tip: Beach front is the way to go here.
Date of stay: February 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your review! I was actually the manager whom was able to assist you! We are so sorry you locked yourselves out on your back deck but am happy to note we had staff onsite within 5 minutes of receiving the call someone was stranded on their balcony. We appreciate your understanding in that this is very rare and hope you will return!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

We had to cancel our original plans for Valentine’s Day due to the snow storm but I was able to snag up a Surfside Suite since it would be our last time we can get away for a while. I meant to book at the Starfish Manor but I wasn’t paying enough attention on their website and ended up with the Beachfront Manor.
The woman working the front desk during the evening of 2/14 when we checked in was friendly and had a good attitude for working alone on a holiday night. We even had a good laugh about the one remaining champagne glass.
The room felt updated and clean on arrival. The room was literally on the beach which would be more of a bonus during nicer weather, when the deck could be enjoyed. The con is that there’s literally no privacy. You cannot take a bath and watch the ocean. Everyone wants to peek at the room if you open the curtains as the stairs to the beach access are right in front of it.
The walls are thin - I could hear a child running around above us until about 1 am which didn’t help “set the mood.”
The blankets were also thin and I wished I had another comforter. The heat came from the fireplace which startled both of us awake whenever it came on.
The bath looked really clean, filled up fast although I would’ve enjoyed the water being a little hotter. After it filled, we started getting floaters from dead flowers or something, actually scared the s*** out of me because I thought they were bugs. I scooped them out and told my partner they came from our bath salts. The tub was a little tall for my 5’2 partner to get in and out of easily but the depth was perfect for us. More floaters when we turned on the jets, then about half of the jet covers popped off and it was pointless to use so we turned it off.
Overall, I love baths and the ocean was pretty but I probably won’t book another room with this property because I just didn’t like it enough at the price point and I should’ve been more careful and found a more private stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dianna D, Owner at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Thank you so much for your review and we sincerely appreciate knowing what your loved about your stay and the areas you felt we could improve. We do hope to return to see how wonderful we really can be!