“20th Anniversary ”

Beachfront Manor Hotel
Ranked #22 of 35 Hotels in Lincoln City
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were high school sweethearts and have been married for 16 years. While most couples celebrate the day they were married Geoff and I have always celebrated the day we started dating. I'm very lucky to have met the love of my life when I was only 16 years old. Geoff and I have three wonderful children and actually live in Lincoln city. I thought since we live in the most beautiful place maybe we should just stay on the ocean for a couple of nights. I decided to surprise my husband. I know most of the time husbands are expected to do these romantic evenings for their wives and I thought after 20 years it was his turn. I went and toured a few hotels around Lincoln city. But when I went to Beach Front Manor I knew it was the one. First of all the price was just right! It was nice to be able to find a hotel with amazing service and a private hot tub with a view for such a reasonable rate. Also, when I wanted to tour the room Niel and Vienna were very accommodating. Needless to say I loved the room or I wouldn't have booked it. My husband and I had such an amazing time and will always remember our 20th anniversary at Beachfront Manor!

-Nicole

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole P
There are newer reviews for Beachfront Manor Hotel

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Coffee maker, but no cups or mugs in the room, then front desk was confused if there was even supposed to be any.... nice room, no tub, just shower. Really wished the window was more private, don't want other guests looking in all the time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason G
Reviewed 17 July 2017

They do NOT offer wifi if you are given a room that is located on the outer edge of the property. DO NOT believe them when they tell you every room has wifi. You can call front desk asking why there isn't a SINGLE network showing up and they'll tell you in an almost annoyed tone, "we're working on it" or "we're doing everything we can at the moment." This is especially an inconvenience because my cell provider (AT&T) gets a very weak signal at this location. Eventually gave up and stoped bothering the front desk (they could've cared less if I eventually got it figured out). My family member had to make calls and send emails OUTSIDE in the wind at night. I walked around the building and discovered wifi is only offered to those on certain floors and rooms located close to the center of the building.

Also there was a very large window in our room with a large retractable shade covering. The shade was made out of paper material and blocked NO LIGHT OUT. At night the corridors outside the rooms are very brightly lit and so when you want to sleep the room is still brightly lit and there's NOTHING you can do about it. Unless you can sleep with lights on good luck trying to fall asleep.

Paid over $100 to get a away for a little bit and left even more stressed than I started.

Room Tip: Unless you're paying for an expensive suite don't waste your money here.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Chan L
Terri K, General Manager at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Chan, Im sorry to hear of your rating Our room over wifi service, as being in the Hotel business our Main concern is Our rooms cleanliness and comfort. Although Wi-Fi is an amenities that we do pay a service to give free service to our guests, being on the oceanfront the service provider in our local area do have issues with mother nature and have been working on possible solutions for all the establishments along our 7 mile stretch . We do want to provide the most available to our guests, but being we are not in the wifi business ,we do have limited resources.
As far as the shades it has recently been brought to my attention and we are adding additional curtains to add to the blinds, as previously guests wanted the view. Thank you for the information and I will use it for the future to improve our rooms.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We had room 610. The room was very nice and we had beautiful views from our deck. I wish we could have stayed longer!!
It seems like there have been a lot of upgrades done and the overall feel of the room was very romantic.
The hot tub was amazing!!!
There was one spot on the wall in the bathroom and one on the ceiling that needed cleaned but it was not a big deal, and didn't affect how we felt about the room and our stay.
We would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Leanneg,
Thank You for staying with us and sharing your experience in room 610. We have been working on our rooms and are consistently improving while trying to give the best of memories for our guests. Thank you for letting me know about the spots, as if I hear of one that may of ben missed during my inspections, I cant address them, it has now been put on that list to correct. Please come back again real soon, so you can stay longer!

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Wow. I was 100% pleased with room 101 (the romantic suite with Jacuzzi tub for 2, and other amenities). Great location, private patio with chairs, great HOT water pressure in the shower, super clean, incredible bed. Good windows and venting, great fireplace for heat at night. Very fair pricing! Will stay again, no doubt.

Room Tip: The full beachfront view rooms with patio are the way to go!
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Neil T
Terri K, General Manager at Beachfront Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Dear Neil, I love to see WOW! It shows me that we gave you a great experience and it makes us very pleased that we have accomplished that goal. Thank you for sharing with others, and doing a review. We appreciate your business and hope you visit us again soon on the beachfront!