Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$254
PricelineUS$255
Hotels.comUS$254
eDreamsUS$255
TravelocityUS$254
CheapTicketsUS$254
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Upon check-in the front desk clerk wasn't sure if our room is ready. Told us we had to go look to see if it was ourselves.  I was told we would have to chase down the maids to get fresh towels. Our third day there we put all the dirty towels out in the  hallway figuring the maid would take them and replace them with fresh ones. It didn't happen. That night we ask the front desk clerk  for towels. All he gave us was two thin small pool towels. So the next day we put the maid service needed sign and a note on the door saying we needed towels. We didn't  get any. Next day we put the trash outside the room with a note saying we still needed towels and trash bags. We heard the maid taking the trash so  we went out there and saw she was throwing the note away without reading it. We told her we needed trash bags and towels. She never brought us any. The next day we checked out and the front desk clerk was too busy on his phone to ask us how our stay was. As I was driving home I got a voicemail from him saying I stole all the towels and I'm going to be charged $50. I looked at my credit card statement and he charged me $50 without even waiting to talk to me or his staff. When I called him back and told him what happened he gave me no apology for his staff's lack of customer service, or an  apology for calling me a thief. One of the nights we were staying there my mom's card to the room wasn't working  The maintenance guy walking by opened the room for her with his master card without verifying  her Identity or that she was staying in that room. With the multiple homeless people throughout the week I saw hanging outside on the property makes me scared and concerned with the lack of security that he would just let anybody into a room. Continental breakfast is supposed to be included with my room rate. I know with covid-19 you can't open the breakfast room. But you still could do like other hotels and have pre-packaged pastries or brown bag breakfast breakfasts. On our  fourth day there they finally started serving muffins from Safeway's that were shrink-wrapped by someone in the hotel. My concern is theres no way to tell if they properly handle the muffins in a sanitary way.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank christophertA5039FJ
Jerre Leahy, Marketing at Palace Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Thank you for being our guest and for sharing about your visit. We truly value our guests' comments and appreciate you alerting us to a few concerns that needed our immediate attention. We are sorry there were several issues during your stay and that we fell short in making you feel comfortable during your visit. We would like an opportunity to serve you better and regain your trust in our hotel.

Reviewed 28 September 2020

Upon check-in we were not greeted (not a big deal) We go to our room it was extremely hot (again not a big deal) I go to sit in a chair next to the fire place and nearly fell out of it not realizing the leg on the chair was broken this is all bad considering I just had back surgery. I informed the front desk immediately and the guy at the front desk blew it off. I go to check out the next day and again informed the lady now working at the front desk and explained that i just had back surgery and again was disregarded.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank travler7804
Jerre Leahy, Marketing at Palace Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

travler7804, your feedback is very important to us and we want you to know that we have sent your review to the general manager. Please accept our sincere apology for the hospitality you received during your stay. It is not acceptable and it will be addressed.

We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for your valued business.

Reviewed 29 August 2020

The customer service was extremely terrible from the moment we arrived at the hotel after our long six hour drive, we were planning on taking a family vacation, & from the very moment the guy at the counter started talking, I could tell he was in a bad mood. We were harassed by him after paying $500 for two nights, I got fed up with his outrageous behavior and asked to speak with the owner of the hotel which he said was not available until tmrw. I told him we would like a refund because he made us feel very uncomfortable by standing outside our hotel room, we barely put our stuff in the room by this time. We had little kids with us who were frightened by his abnormal behavior towards us. The guy then went downstairs and called us from the hotel room because I said this is unacceptable and that we don’t need to be harassed by a hotel employee for no real reason and he said we would have five minutes to evacuate the room if we wanted our refund back, or it would be charged, five minutes really? With our kids? This was the start of our family vacation and was upsetting to the whole family. I went down to have the funds be placed back into my banking account and he still was extremely rude And I said i can’t believe you’re treating us with just disrespect and that the owner of the hotel probably wouldn’t be happy knowing he lost out on $500 and he Said that it doesn’t matter because the rooms would be rented out in a matter of seconds anyways, and don’t ever come back to this hotel again. I have never been treated like that from a hotel employee before in my life, I don’t know if the guy At the front desk with the bald head was on drugs or if he is always like that but that type of behavior was uncalled for, especially when we have small children with us who were present for his extremely outrageous, weird behavior.

1  Thank 492briannas
Jerre Leahy, Marketing at Palace Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Thank you for leaving your feedback. Your concerns have been sent to the General Manager for their review. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 18 August 2020

When we arrived we were told that there was no breakfast included because of covid. However, our reservation confirmation says breakfast is included. We were charged full price anyway. We were NOT told we would not have cleaning service. We booked for 4 days. The first 2 days we thought it was a mistake. When we asked why our room wasn't cleaned and we did not have fresh towels they then told us maids would not go into the rooms until we finished our stay, but they would provide us with clean towels if we asked.

Date of stay: August 2020
Jerre Leahy, Marketing at Palace Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2020

Hi Gotothe Beach,

The state requires us to limit exposure to certain amenities due to COVID 19. We are sorry you were misinformed about breakfast but it is mandated.

We make sure your room is cleaned and sanitized with COVID 19 regulations. Our policy is not to cause a breakdown of sterilization to clean room unless you ask us to do so. We will take trash and give fresh towels daily.

Thanks for your understanding.

Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Beggars can’t be choosers and all that, we felt lucky to even find a room in Lincoln city as we were driving through on an August Friday night. That being said, the room was extremely overpriced for what we got. It was clean-ish, but worn. It smelled of cheap drug store perfume, the mattresses are old and uncomfortable, the shower fixture was lose and poorly installed, there was no soap in the bathroom (they don’t leave bars, there is a dispenser, but ours was empty) and the elevator is broken, so we had to lug our things up two flights of stairs to get to our room. Not a horrible experience, the guy at the front desk was very nice, but this is definitely not a place I’d stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We take reviews very seriously and will look into your room.

We do everything we can to clean and setilize the room to state regulations for COVID 19 cleanliness.

Elevator can be an issue with COVID 19

Fridays and Saturdays are our busiest days and we do what we can to be competitive on our rates with other hotels in the area.