Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$257
FindHotelUS$257
eDreamsUS$257
TripadvisorUS$257
Destinia.com
All reviews third floor full kitchen get away stairs view motel sauna microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

You take your chances staying here. First of all, they have more than doubled their rates in the past year. I have my bill from last year for the same room to prove it! My recent weekend stay was awful, and it cost me a bundle! I've stayed there for years and had a few problems with the quality of rooms and things breaking down, etc., but always tolerated them because the ocean view is great, and I like that end of the beach. But never again. Three strikes you're out! This time, I was given a "non-smoking" room that reeked of cigarettes and chemical fragrance which they had obviously used to try and cover up the smell. The door was propped wide open when I arrived, and the smell wafted out to greet me. I am allergic to cigarette smoke and fragrances and when I asked to be moved, the man at the front desk informed me they were all "full up" and that "lots of people would be grateful to have my room!" OMG, I could hardly breathe all weekend even with the windows open. I tried to find another hotel, but rates were too high at the last minute. When I asked for a discount on my bill they said they would take care of it but never did. They were rude and evasive and had me calling back for a week requesting, then finally demanding some sort of recompense. I noticed a theme of the staff trying to make you feel like it's your problem and "shame" you somehow. They kept saying I hadn't talked to the right person at the right time, etc. about "my" problem. Another extremely RUDE "manager" finally offered me $30 off one night then never followed up. Believe me, these people do NOT care about their customers! (The janitorial staff is exempt from this, they do a good job.) But the desk clerks and manager are arrogant and rude, almost as a policy. I'm generally known as a pleasant, easy-going person but I admit they drove me to new heights of frustration. Find another hotel nearby if you like the location. I know I am!

Room tip: request non-smoking and no use of strong chemicals if you have sinus issues
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 28 November 2020

First ever going away with my husband and son for Thanksgiving. The Nordic Inn once again did not disappoint us. Full kitchen allowed us to cook pizza in the oven our first night and an already prepped Thanksgiving meal was easy to heat in the microwave, oven and stove the next day. Always spotlessly clean and all staff wearing masks. Our room had a cozy and very warm fireplace and an amazing view. Will not disclose the room # because that’s “my” room next time I book. :) just another overall pleasant stay at the Nordic Inn and looking forward to many more stays.

Room tip: There can be noise in the adjoining rooms and this has occurred the last two times we stayed. Recent not bad, time before very loud
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020

Our room was clean and neat with a great ocean view. Unfortunately on level 1 there is no cell service, you have to walk uphill from the parking area to get it! Maybe on the top level you can use your phone, but also have to lug your bags up two flights of outdoor stairs. Nicer price for the area, but somewhat inconvenient for those who need to be in touch.

Room tip: level 3 only for cell and quiet
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 29 July 2020

staff on the reception are not nice. I arrived at 10PM and reception was about to leave even though it was clearly stated that I can arrive till 10:30PM.

Website mentions to have great breakfast but there was no breakfast at all. I am well aware this is pandemic times but I was on a road trip with 5 different hotels and all of them offered 'grab&go' breakfast except this hotel. If you serve nothing, you should not mention it on the website and don't use COVID as excuse while all other hotels gives something.

reception attendant kept on making excuses that it is hard to change content of website.... come on!

to add on all of that, we experienced a power shut off, curtains are very old (light go through holes created by time), toilet ball is small.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 12 July 2020 via mobile

First this Motel is very close to the water. The rooms are huge and very nice. The beds are comfortable. The only complaint is the shower for 6 ft person the shower head is to low. Plenty of onsite parking. The outside is very well maintained. As for the staff very friendly and very helpful.

Date of stay: July 2020