Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$120
TravelocityUS$120
CheapTicketsUS$120
Orbitz.comUS$120
TripadvisorUS$120
All reviews ocean view beach access front office flat screen tv full kitchen stairs dog motel coast microwave stairway cereal fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2021

We checked in and found out half of the amenities we were expecting to use are not available (need inspections). A letdown to say the least. When heading to the room,, my husband found one of the steps was broken and hyper extended his knee. When I let them know, they sent someone to "check". A man came and put wood blocks under the stairs, better than nothing I guess. The room smells musty is pretty dirty (dusty). The door is difficult to lock/unlock and the bathroom window doesn't lock.
We usually stay at a different motel when we come to Lincoln City. For sure we won't stay HERE again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 16 May 2021

Where should I start? Twas a 3 night stay at $185 a night. Now some will say I am just picky but (1) the tiny refridge would not keep cold spit cold. (2) No overhead lighting for the room. When evening came u went to bed or moved a bed lamp over to the table for four, which had only three chairs, (3) no instructions for anything like the heat or tv's..flipped a switch and put out the pilot light on the fireplace, (4) needed two tv controls to run tv (5) good thing I had a short-bed pickup as the parking was designed for mini volkswagens of the beetle era, (6) and with a mirror behind the toilet beginning at top of the tank, most men would sit on the seat to take a pee, (7) ice machines were shut down due to covid BUT there was one outside the office with the same design for guests to use---they just did not want to maintain the machines and used covid as an excuse, (8) windows were blocked, I guess so one would not jump outside, (9)and the night-latch only worked if one pushed hard on the door while turning the knob (10) no safety chain avaiable. Nuff Said......

Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

We paid extra to have an ocean view. Unfortunately the windows were screwed so as to open only a couple of inches and the screens were missing, so we were unable to fully enjoy the ocean air. The day was quite warm and the room was very hot and stuffy with no way to adjust the air.
It did have great proximity to the beach, and we stayed there until the room cooled down a bit.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

I stayed here in the past and the experience was not too bad. This time I stayed again on 3/13-14/2021. The first night we stay in a room that was supposedly renovated. They tore the carpet out and put laminate floor. My feet were cold the whole time I walked around and my 3 year old said the same thing. We both had socks on. The internet was mostly nonexistent which made it very inconvenient. The kitchen had no bowls and we ate cereals out of gigantic 30 oz glass mugs. That’s all there was. The next night we switched rooms at second level in hope that the internet would work better. Wishful thinking. Nonexistent again. It had the carpet (the nerve to request a carpet, right?). Unfortunately it was very stained and the room was very dated. Yes it had flat screen tv. Is that supposed to be a luxury? The tube TVs went down the dinosaur way long ago, so our expectation is to actually have a flat screen in proper order and with a working remote control! It’s 2021!
I love how hotels advertise “flat screen tv and private bathroom”. I mean, as supposed to what?? It’s a hotel, not a B&B!
The very dated room was not the worst of it. It had an armchair that swiveled around and when I sat down in it and leaned on the back of the chair, the armchair tipped over entirely not only did it scare my toddler but I hit the back of my head pretty bad on the wall! The damn chair was broken and they didn’t even bother replacing it! For the next unaware visitor: It’s room number 225! I hope this review will make them do something about it! had a headache all night! What if it was my toddler trying to sit in it? For $155? So expensive!
Their idea of “upgrading and remodeling” consists in replacing the carpet in some of the rooms and putting laminate floors and call it goods.
To say that I’m highly disappointed, that’s the understatement of the century! The only amazing thing was the beautiful, unobstructed view of the ocean . Was it worth the expensive price and the actual bad headache all night? No. There are many ocean view hotels and motels in Lincoln City for less money . Try Siletz Bay. That’s my next place to stay.

Room tip: I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone! So expensive!
2  Thank Flyer391529
Reviewed 3 April 2021

This has got to be the worst hotel/vacation rental I have ever stayed at. I am enclosing photos. On the phone you get lots of promises. In actuality I did not receive maid service for 3 weeks of our approximate stay. Upon arrival, the TV and internet was not working. Either was the remote. For a senior to have to climb on a chair to use the TV is ridiculous. The buttons were about 6'. Also upon arrival. There was no closet or dresser, there was no table. I was staying for about 30 days.... really? The room was filthy, I have photos. The mattress pad was urine stained, the large dust bunnies under the bed and furniture, hair on the toilet and bathtub. We had ants. I bought the bug spray. I bought garbage liners, toilet paper. Kleenex, cleaning products and many other things. I was assured these items were part of the package as well as maid service. When I complained. I was told I had to pay for that. Ridiculous! Also there was not a working smoke alarm. The view. They showed and the beach access was not truthful in my opinion. Even the manager said you would have to be a mountain goat to get to the beach. Dog poop all over the place. One cleaner walked around with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth with headphones and another stood in the parking lot reading his phone. I will show pictures of the view, and many others of the room itself. They did finally put up a shelf, I have photos of that also with the plastic ties. The dresser we bought glue and repaired it.

Date of stay: February 2021